Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-04-2013, 06:07 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-04-2013 01:10 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Damn dog threw up in the living room. Sad

Think he got into something in the bathroom. Sad

Oh and of course I had to clean it up...never saw so many people yell in unison "not it."

Undecided

My cats been doing that. I think whats happening is he is scarfing down food and making himself sick. Especially when I'm gone for longish periods of time. I'm not too worried because he seems fine and normal the rest of the time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2013, 06:09 PM
(28-04-2013 05:51 PM)Jeffasaurus Wrote:  
(28-04-2013 01:10 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Damn dog threw up in the living room. Sad

Oh and of course I had to clean it up...never saw so many people yell in unison "not it."

Undecided

Nasty. That reminds me of when the dog goes to the catbox to snack on some fresh kitty roca then pukes it up. You end up with the wonderful aroma of puke and shit infused together. I've never seen that in a scented candle.

When the kid was little and still in diapers the dog would often claim one as his own....

Made the following days much more interesting.

Dogs are gross.

Good news for him: he's getting chicken and rice for dinner. Drooling
Bad news for me: I have to cook it. Undecided

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Which cat?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-04-2013, 06:15 PM
(28-04-2013 06:07 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

Undecided

My cats been doing that. I think whats happening is he is scarfing down food and making himself sick. Especially when I'm gone for longish periods of time. I'm not too worried because he seems fine and normal the rest of the time.

Yea...it's happened before. But I did find a couple Lysol cleaning wipes in the living room. My bad. So I figure a couple days of "white soft foods" won't hurt.

He really does seem pretty normal today. Normal for him that is. The only thing that's kinda bothering me...I don't know if he's drank any water since he threw up last night. I'm pretty sure he must have...like when I wasn't paying attention...

Sigh...
Animals make me worry sometimes.

28-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Okay, want to rant.

I got up and ready for school today, assured that school was starting again today. I dress and do all that crap, skip breakfast and head out the door to a 45 odd minute walk to school (I walk slowly), I arrive, nobody seems to be there. A teacher walks down the Spine of the school, stops, looks a me puzzled and asks "Uh, were you asked to come in today?" "huh? I was told school was starting up again today." "No, it's a pupil free-day, you didn't know?" "I must have been misinformed, thanks." I head off home. Everybody who should be more or less in charge of my education said today was the first day of the upcoming term. I wasted my time because nobody told me it was another day off and the schools site last I looked at it, doesn't contain that kind of information, so their no help either.

Argh!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-04-2013, 06:22 PM
(28-04-2013 06:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Which cat?

Merlin.
28-04-2013, 06:23 PM
(28-04-2013 06:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-04-2013 06:07 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  My cats been doing that. I think whats happening is he is scarfing down food and making himself sick. Especially when I'm gone for longish periods of time. I'm not too worried because he seems fine and normal the rest of the time.

Yea...it's happened before. But I did find a couple Lysol cleaning wipes in the living room. My bad. So I figure a couple days of "white soft foods" won't hurt.

He really does seem pretty normal today. Normal for him that is. The only thing that's kinda bothering me...I don't know if he's drank any water since he threw up last night. I'm pretty sure he must have...like when I wasn't paying attention...

Sigh...

It really is annoying that they havent grasped the english language yet.

If he is still worrying you, it doesnt hurt to take him to the vet. Better to be safe than sorry.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
28-04-2013, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2013 06:39 PM by Lienda Bella.)
There is this pathetic trend going in full swing on the internet. If you get ignored or blocked, tell the whole world how wounded in the "balls" you are. Don't bother making sure if the text programs on your computer aren't lagging. If you can't type in that box, (name here) needs to hear what weak, insecure, attention grabby little slutts they are.

-.-
28-04-2013, 06:35 PM
(28-04-2013 06:23 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(28-04-2013 06:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yea...it's happened before. But I did find a couple Lysol cleaning wipes in the living room. My bad. So I figure a couple days of "white soft foods" won't hurt.

Sigh...

It really is annoying that they havent grasped the english language yet.

If he is still worrying you, it doesnt hurt to take him to the vet. Better to be safe than sorry.

I prefer since he's acting pretty normal to just wait a day and see...I just fed him what the vet said to feed him last time his tummy was upset. Cottage cheese, boneless skinless chicken and rice with potato.

He licked the bowl clean and drank water...then licked the empty bowl more.

Now it's just about waiting...to see if he keeps it down. If he doesn't...then yea he needs to be seen.

Yea totally wish he'd use his words and just tell me how he's feeling. It would be soooo much easier.

28-04-2013, 06:40 PM
(28-04-2013 06:22 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(28-04-2013 06:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Which cat?

Merlin.

Damn that cat.