Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
28-04-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: Ranting corner
FUCK....I'm in the facebook group "I Fucking Love Atheism" and it seems to me like that admins of this fucking group are really christians....whenever someone disagree's with the admins on ANY level, the post is deleted and the person kicked/banned. My wife just got banned from the group for disagreeing with an admin on Breastfeeding vs. Bottlefeeding....Another kid was banned for asking for suggestions in relation to his City Council Campaign...and he was ridiculed in his own thread for being a politician.

I'm so tired of so called "Free-Thinkers" like these admins, who are actually close minded, hostile, individuals....I know most atheists aren't like this, in fact most of the group is appalled at their behavior....so WTF....

/endrant.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2013, 01:14 AM
(28-04-2013 09:42 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  FUCK....I'm in the facebook group "I Fucking Love Atheism" and it seems to me like that admins of this fucking group are really christians....whenever someone disagree's with the admins on ANY level, the post is deleted and the person kicked/banned. My wife just got banned from the group for disagreeing with an admin on Breastfeeding vs. Bottlefeeding....Another kid was banned for asking for suggestions in relation to his City Council Campaign...and he was ridiculed in his own thread for being a politician.

I'm so tired of so called "Free-Thinkers" like these admins, who are actually close minded, hostile, individuals....I know most atheists aren't like this, in fact most of the group is appalled at their behavior....so WTF....

/endrant.

It's facebook.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
29-04-2013, 04:21 AM
Sitting up with my very drunk friend, holding her puke bucket, having her sleep on my couch so that shes safe. *sigh* I'm tired.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
29-04-2013, 04:55 AM
The first thing that went through my mind was:

"You have chosen poorly."

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-04-2013, 09:14 AM
Should have left her.
I don't drink but my friends know that if they're get totally off their face coma drunk they're on their own.
Actually, last time I went clubbing with them and they all got drunk I scored $20...

In my defense, he gave it to my to look after, I just never gave it back..

29-04-2013, 11:55 AM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2013 11:59 AM by Lienda Bella.)
I wander if the reblocked ones in question will post another series of videos talking about how so and so is inferior and full of "weak arguments." Is TrollTube any exception? It's not like the person we talk nothing but irrational and insulting bunk to has the right to use the features and tools provided now. No. We're FOR rights to talk irrational and insulting smack, because that's what freedom to speech truly stands for. (You know some of that is sarcastic)
29-04-2013, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2013 12:09 PM by earmuffs.)
So I'm starting a cult to show Egor how it's done.
I started the promotional video today. I must say, it's coming along nicely. One little view of this video and you'll be begging to join my religion.

It's called "Dioparusiaism" by the way.

29-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Watching someone make up a story and everyone falling for it, over....and over....and over....

Bloody lame.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
29-04-2013, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2013 12:59 PM by Vera.)
(29-04-2013 12:26 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Watching someone make up a story and everyone falling for it, over....and over....and over....

Bloody lame.
Sadly, this is some people's oxygen. Pity those who have to deal with this every day. And then again, if you fall for the same thing all the time, you pretty much deserve to be used and get emotionally fed off of.

After all, leeching is supposed to be healthy for both parties involved. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
30-04-2013, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2013 01:47 AM by Weeeeee_Zard.)
Ranting corner
When I tell people I don't need a bag, and they automatically bag my stuff in plastic. I take the stuff out of the bag and say " I said I don't need a bag, thank you. Ask your next client if they need THIS bag"

I Heart Qualia Soup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Weeeeee_Zard's post