Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-05-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Why is it that death brings out the absolute worst in some people? When my dad died, the things said and done by my brother created a total break in our relationship...we don't communicate at all any more. Now my husband's uncles are trying to get everything they can (that they didn't already make off with) from what their father had. The man was just buried today. They are showing no signs of loss of a man that took care of them well past the time they should have been taking care of him. They are greedily fighting over how to limit the number of people to share with.

Even going so far as to refuse to take the man to have his new will recorded. They were fighting over his money before he was gone. Times like this kind of make me wish I believed in a hell that they could rot in. Low class-no class assholes. What an ending to the life of a good man.

Edited to add that each one presents himself as a good Christian...another reason to look away from theism.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-05-2013, 04:19 AM
FUCK!!

Damn my extremely lazy and forgetful nature!

I have a rush-order practical report I need to do tonight but I cannot even start properly because I forgot to record the reaction rate and I can't remember how to calculate it! god fucking damnit!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-05-2013, 04:57 AM
(02-05-2013 04:19 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  FUCK!!

Damn my extremely lazy and forgetful nature!

I have a rush-order practical report I need to do tonight but I cannot even start properly because I forgot to record the reaction rate and I can't remember how to calculate it! god fucking damnit!

Gee... the despair of my enemy is my friend. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Re: Ranting corner
Knowing I'm about to get the Shit beat out of me sucks.
03-05-2013, 12:38 AM
(02-05-2013 08:32 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Knowing I'm about to get the Shit beat out of me sucks.

Don't know if joking, or posting from phone and are down a back alley about to get the shit beaten out of, in which case I'd be asking why the fuck are you posting at a time like that, light the bat symbol silly! Consider

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-05-2013, 09:29 AM
Kiddo is home from school. He was awake until after 3AM. Ugh. I hate for him to miss school but I know what'll happen if I send him. He'll be all terse with his teachers and just end up getting into trouble.

Bleh

Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines. Breathe; Pink Floyd

03-05-2013, 09:36 AM
I have a mild headache for the first time in like forever.
I blame you DLJ!!!!

03-05-2013, 11:20 AM
“I want you to be happy, and him to be happy. And yet when you walk that aisle to meet him and join yourselves forever you will walk an invisible path of the shards of my heart, Tessa. I would give over my own life for either of yours. I would give over my own life for your happiness. I thought perhaps that when you told me you did not love me that my own feelings would fall away and atrophy, but they have not. They have grown every day. I love you now more desperately, this moment, than I have ever loved."

I mean, really! Besides the crappiness of it, I think romance writers are doing those poor clods who read them a disservice. Esp. when it's teens. I mean, adult women supposedly know how the real world actually operates (then again, if they're dumb enough to actually read romances novels, maybe they don't...), but teens? You feed them bilge like this and they start to believe this is what real love is and how men should talk to them.

Well, guess what? It's not and they won't.

I've read comments by fans of these books, asking why real boys are not like this or that character. No

Then again, I guess it's like addiction - you hook them up on crap like this and since they cannot get anywhere else (like, in real life), they'll keep coming back to you.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
03-05-2013, 11:39 AM
"Yo babe, let's skip dinner and go back to my place to fuck."

There's some real romance for you.

03-05-2013, 11:40 AM
(03-05-2013 11:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  "Yo babe, let's skip dinner and go back to my place to fuck."

Well, you wouldn't want anyone to be bloated now, would you? Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."