Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-05-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Exactly.

"Let's skip dinner, I don't want you to get fatter".

I guarantee all the panties just hit the floor.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-05-2013, 12:09 PM
(03-05-2013 12:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Exactly.

That's assuming people actually post here clothed. Drinking Beverage

You've got so much to learn, grasshopper...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
03-05-2013, 12:15 PM
(03-05-2013 12:09 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 12:05 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Exactly.

That's assuming people actually post here clothed. Drinking Beverage

You've got so much to learn, grasshopper...

Ohmy

Well played good madam, well played indeed.
+5 points for you.
You have out foxed this old fox... this time.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-05-2013, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 06:48 PM by Full Circle.)
Lightning and thunder have torpedoed all outside plans, bolts were coming down so hard and fast the poor dogs were beside themselves trying to get under the bed, but I was already there and there wasn't enough space for all of us. Shocking

Edit: grammar

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
03-05-2013, 12:23 PM
I gentlemen would give up his space for his bitch.

03-05-2013, 12:53 PM
(03-05-2013 12:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I gentlemen would give up his space for his bitch.

Dodgy

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
04-05-2013, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 12:53 PM by Lienda Bella.)
I couldn't finish the wife swap episode I was watching when it got to the scene of a gay pastor talking to sir douche-of-a-husband. "My cousin died from being gay."
Gay pastor "How could he die from being gay?"
Douche "snif' He got AIDs." *CLICK OFF* Angry

My Mom was sitting next to me, and I mentioned that it goes to any gender from the infected, and has swept across the whole planet taking some kids with it also. Now I'm still mad, because she said "Oh it started as a gay disease." As you would guess, I have homophobes in my family. I shouldn't be surprised to get that kind of reply, but I feel like bashing granite. The first example I heard of how AIDs "started" was over 20 years ago from a social history teacher, and it was about a heterosexual actor who cheated on a few different women and one dude. ONE! Hobo Several women? Pardon? It wasn't part of the lesson that day either, the teacher just felt like being social with the kids occasionally.
04-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Quote:I couldn't finish the wife swap episode I was watching when it got to the scene of a gay pastor talking to sir douche-of-a-husband. "My cousin died from being gay."
Gay pastor "How could he die from being gay?"
Douche "snif' He got AIDs." *CLICK OFF* Angry

My Mom was sitting next to me, and I mentioned that it goes to any gender from the infected, and has swept across the whole planet taking some kids with it also. Now I'm still mad, because she said "Oh it started as a gay disease." As you would guess, I have homophobes in my family. I shouldn't be surprised to get that kind of reply, but I feel like bashing granite. The first example I heard of how AIDs "started" was over 20 years ago from a social history teacher, and it was about a heterosexual actor who cheated on a few different women and one dude. ONE! Hobo Several women? Pardon? It wasn't part of the lesson that day either, the teacher just felt like being social with the kids occasionally.

"Died from being gay"
Lol.
People can be so ignorant at times.

In other news:
[Image: 943745_517199378337797_1709168992_n.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
04-05-2013, 11:41 PM
godfuckingdamnitwhatthefuck? What the fuck? I must have lapsed into a fugue state and when I suddenly regained consciousness, found myself STILL reading a huge fucking TrainWreck wall of text! What the fuck was I even doing there? The last thing I remember ... I started laughing hysterically when he called someone a stupid bitch.... but then, I don't even remember how I got there. Ohmy It's like waking up from a fucking nightmare.

I want that fucking 20 minutes back, you asshole!!! Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
05-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Sundays in America suck, if you're a single person.

Everything opens too late, closes too early.

If you want to go out to eat, good luck finding a place to sit.

It's almost better having to work second shift on Sundays - as I usually do - if you do have the rare Sunday night free, everything closes early, even the movie theaters. If people aren't having family time, they have to go to work the next morning.

I wonder if any of this crossed through Hitchens' mind when he penned his famous quote 'religion poisons everything'? Consider Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes BrianD's post