Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-05-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-05-2013 03:31 PM)kim Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 02:08 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  The real irony is when they do this after swearing to me that they're "not like the other women you've been with. Not all women are the same."

If someone told me that, "they were not like other women I've been with", I might inquire how they knew what women I'd been with.

Maybe the women you meet have an agenda. They certainly seem to have some preconceived notion of what they think you might expect in a woman.

Usually because I tell them. They try to get close; I explain to them why I'm not a wise pursuit and give them fair warning. I tell them what I've experienced and what it's done to me.

It doesn't matter anyway. I'm done. (He said for the 1,347th time)

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2013, 10:48 PM
(06-05-2013 10:38 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 03:31 PM)kim Wrote:  If someone told me that, "they were not like other women I've been with", I might inquire how they knew what women I'd been with.

Maybe the women you meet have an agenda. They certainly seem to have some preconceived notion of what they think you might expect in a woman.

Usually because I tell them. They try to get close; I explain to them why I'm not a wise pursuit and give them fair warning. I tell them what I've experienced and what it's done to me.

Dude, chicks love a challenge just as much as dudes. Stop saying you're a demon seed. That's like your mom telling you stay away from bad girls. When you hear that, where's the first place you go?

Anyway, just don't make yourself sound so exciting. It works for me! Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-05-2013, 10:54 PM
(06-05-2013 10:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 10:38 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Usually because I tell them. They try to get close; I explain to them why I'm not a wise pursuit and give them fair warning. I tell them what I've experienced and what it's done to me.

Anyway, just don't make yourself sound so exciting. It works for me! Thumbsup

I honestly try not to. The first fuckin' thing I say is "It's not gonna end well. I promise. We'll both be hurt. You're better off looking elsewhere." I kind of hope that sounds scary and unpleasant so they stay back. But everyone wants to "save" me and be the guardian angel who swoops down just in time.

Some people cannot be saved. Some people shouldn't be saved. I guess it's philanthropy that drives them. That thing I'll never understand.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2013, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 11:19 PM by Peanut.)
I need a beer.

Censored

Goodevil

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
06-05-2013, 11:39 PM
(06-05-2013 11:03 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I need a beer.

Censored

Goodevil

[Image: bear-with-beer-2.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
07-05-2013, 07:47 AM
Goddam herpes in me eye has flared up again except now it's decided it's bored with fucking my right eye so it's decided to fuck my left eye. Fucking virus. I so want to sumo the shit out of your little tiny painful elusive ass.

#sigh
07-05-2013, 09:12 AM
Oh no. I hope you recover. Sad Dang viruses.
07-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Took my car into mechanic today. Well...had the tow truck drag it in *Recommended they bring the front end lifter, luckily they listened* From just a quick look I've heard "broken ball joint" and "shredded axle".....sigh.....

He's calling me later with the full list.
07-05-2013, 01:24 PM
I'm going to be annoyed when I go to sleep tonight. I know it. My right ear is going to feel itchy, and I might hear that whistle song in it again. It's like listening to a feint call of a tiny animal when it's lonely. If there was a bug, wouldn't it have eaten my drum or crawled out by now? It's been a year of on and off annoyance since my Mum shoved in a Q-tip without warning to fix a "strange stuffiness" I had been having that certain evening. I didn't ask her to do that, but to look at my ear instead. Nope. Ram the Q tip.
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
07-05-2013, 01:29 PM
(07-05-2013 07:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Goddam herpes in me eye has flared up again except now it's decided it's bored with fucking my right eye so it's decided to fuck my left eye. Fucking virus. I so want to sumo the shit out of your little tiny painful elusive ass.

Who did you let jizz in your eye?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel