Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-05-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Guess what time it is people? Assignment time!! woooooooooooooooooooo!

And by assignment time I of course mean 9hours of assorted TV, movies and games until the very last minute which then becomes assignment time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
07-05-2013, 07:36 PM
(07-05-2013 01:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 07:47 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Goddam herpes in me eye has flared up again except now it's decided it's bored with fucking my right eye so it's decided to fuck my left eye. Fucking virus. I so want to sumo the shit out of your little tiny painful elusive ass.

Who did you let jizz in your eye?

You lack the basic understanding of how the shingles can fuck you up. That said, god only knows what happened to me in my college years.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-05-2013, 11:54 PM
injured my good arm. this sucks. hurts to move it. dont think anything is broken but it really sucks.

Just an outsider looking inn.
08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
(07-05-2013 07:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 01:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Who did you let jizz in your eye?

You lack the basic understanding of how the shingles can fuck you up. That said, god only knows what happened to me in my college years.

Then you have chicken pox, not herpes, fucker.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
08-05-2013, 01:14 AM
(08-05-2013 12:00 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 07:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You lack the basic understanding of how the shingles can fuck you up. That said, god only knows what happened to me in my college years.

Then you have chicken pox, not herpes, fucker.

Actually, chicken pox (varicella zoster virus) becomes herpes zoster (shingles) when it's reactivated within your system.

So it's pretty much the same thing.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2013, 01:24 AM
(08-05-2013 01:14 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 12:00 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Then you have chicken pox, not herpes, fucker.

Actually, chicken pox (varicella zoster virus) becomes herpes zoster (shingles) when it's reactivated within your system.

Meh. The insufferable know it all award has already been won by the Fullerene.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
08-05-2013, 01:41 AM
(08-05-2013 01:24 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 01:14 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Actually, chicken pox (varicella zoster virus) becomes herpes zoster (shingles) when it's reactivated within your system.

Meh. The insufferable know it all award has already been won by the Fullerene.

THEN MAKE ME A NEW ONE!!!!

[Image: BlackMetal.jpg]

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
08-05-2013, 02:29 AM
Ok, so only 8hours has passed, not 9, but I think I will start these two assignments due tomorrow now.

And yay, first on is on facebook privacy... woooooo this sounds like it's going to be a far superior way to spend my night compared to watching session 2 and 3 of Community... Yes I was being sarcastic.
08-05-2013, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 02:36 AM by earmuffs.)
Quote:Many of Jonny’s friends are already members of Facebook and have urged Jonny to become a member. However Jonny is worried about the privacy implications of joining a social networking site which is based in the United States.
Jonny is mainly concerned to find out
(i) whether any of his personal information which he provides to Facebook will be made available to others without his consent, and
(ii) if his personal information which is on Facebook will be permanently deleted if he cancels his membership.
Required:
Advise Jonny about the two matters above and explain whether Facebook’s practices in regard to those two matters are clear and also how they compare with any relevant requirements of the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993.

Jonny's friends sound like a couple of fucking douche bags.
My advise, tell them to fuck off!

I find it odd that they are budding into his life, none of their business, and yet it's his actions that we have to do the assignment on in regards to privacy...

Interesting, 30 marks of this (out of 50) is entitled "Analysis's Originality"...
I think the cuntface bitches (his friends) just became the center of my story, errr essay.
08-05-2013, 02:47 AM
Hi and welcome to Earmuffs Tonight, the only show to offer running commentary of a real life student and as he does the extremely boring and tedious task of essay writing.

If you just joined us tonight we are 15minutes into what is no doubt going to be a long stretch. So far our specimen has read what the assignment is about and was not too happy to read that it was about Facebook privacy. He then proceeded to read the FB privacy agreement which almost literally put him to sleep.

Will he be able to focus his mind and produce an average but passable essay X2 by tomorrow? Will he fall asleep out of sheer boredom? Will his computer shut down half way through the essay when he hadn't saved? Stay tuned and find out!
We'll be right back after this commercial break!
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post