Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-05-2013, 02:48 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Got a leak!?
Need to stop that flow dead in its tracks!?

Then maybe you need....

Tampax! Now with 3 way leak protection!
[Image: menses-preparation-tampax.jpg]

Buy it today!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-05-2013, 02:49 AM
Welcome back.

5 more minutes have passed and our subject has done absolutely nothing productive.
08-05-2013, 03:06 AM
The character development in this thing sucks.

Get to the car chases!

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
08-05-2013, 03:22 AM
Almost an hour in and our main character is astonishingly out of vanilla coke. What will he do!?
Only time wil OH MY GOD as I'm speaking it appears we have our answer, yes ladies and gentlemen this IS happening, our main character is actually going to go to the grocery store to actually buy more vanilla coke!!!!
WOW! we here at Earmuffs Tonight could never have predicted this change of events!!! You are witnessing history right here right now folks!
08-05-2013, 03:24 AM
But wait!! His shorts he wears under his jeans for when he leaves the house are in the wash!!!
What will he do!!! This is a disaster!! OH WAIT, he's reaching... yes he's gone for the red pair instead.
Unbelievable...
I can't believe my eyes, I never thought I would live to see the day...
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-05-2013, 03:25 AM
Wow, Muffs, you are really hitting the Ranting Corner hard today, aren't you?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-05-2013, 06:10 AM
We return to Earmuffs Tonight with a quick update.

After our main character devoured a can of energy drink and watched The Hangover he has not realized that the assignment directly applies to one of the few lectures he actually attended and further, he even took notes on his laptop in that lecture.
Bingo!
Yet again our main character has lucked his way through life.

Can the lucky continue? Can our main character actually get started and then finish his first essay so he can get started and finish the second in time? Only time will tell. Stay tuned!
08-05-2013, 06:17 AM
(08-05-2013 06:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  We return to Earmuffs Tonight with a quick update.

After our main character devoured a can of energy drink and watched The Hangover he has not realized that the assignment directly applies to one of the few lectures he actually attended and further, he even took notes on his laptop in that lecture.
Bingo!
Yet again our main character has lucked his way through life.

Can the lucky continue? Can our main character actually get started and then finish his first essay so he can get started and finish the second in time? Only time will tell. Stay tuned!

I'm assuming this is a procrastination rant? I too have IDIL (I'll Do It Later) Syndrome. I've taken great pains to counteract this with being a little more proactive this semester. I'm currently finishing a paper that is due today at 12:30 pm. I have to write one more paper, and then I'm done with the semester. Hooray summer!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
08-05-2013, 06:22 AM
i have never had "I'll do it later Syndrome".

I just get amnesia.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-05-2013, 06:30 AM
Have faith in luck, you must, hmmm... Listen to your luck, you have to, speaks to you she does. Go now, my young padawan.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post