Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-05-2013, 06:30 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(08-05-2013 06:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  i have never had "I'll do it later Syndrome".

I just get amnesia.

[Image: 178485iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg]

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
08-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Fuck I am nailing the shit out this essay!

It's just all like, this is what the fb privacy agreement says and it applies to this douche bag this way, BAM suck that shit
then I'm all like, here's an article about how data analysis's can accurately predict iq, religious affiliation, sexual orientation etc.. by only looking at what you have "liked" accurate to 90%, BAM!! suck that shit essay!
And now I'm gonna be all like, this applies under section 6 of the NZ Privacy Act because, but none of it matters because it's a US company anyway and the privacy act isn't even enforceable by law, BAM!!! HEADSHOT!!

Kiss my ass essay! I OWN YOU! YOU'RE MY BITCH!! YOU GOT THAT!! I MOTHERFUCKING OWN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A WHITE GUY AND YOU'RE MY STOLEN AFRICAN SLAVE!! NOW PICK MY MOTHERFUCKING COTTON BITCH!!!!! (too much?)

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
08-05-2013, 07:33 AM
(08-05-2013 07:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck I am nailing the shit out this essay!

It's just all like, this is what the fb privacy agreement says and it applies to this douche bag this way, BAM suck that shit
then I'm all like, here's an article about how data analysis's can accurately predict iq, religious affiliation, sexual orientation etc.. by only looking at what you have "liked" accurate to 90%, BAM!! suck that shit essay!
And now I'm gonna be all like, this applies under section 6 of the NZ Privacy Act because, but none of it matters because it's a US company anyway and the privacy act isn't even enforceable by law, BAM!!! HEADSHOT!!

Kiss my ass essay! I OWN YOU! YOU'RE MY BITCH!! YOU GOT THAT!! I MOTHERFUCKING OWN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A WHITE GUY AND YOU'RE MY STOLEN AFRICAN SLAVE!! NOW PICK MY MOTHERFUCKING COTTON BITCH!!!!! (too much?)
I was sooo close to hitting the like button Drinking Beverage

Big Grin

I loved the "BAM! HEADSHOT!" part.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
08-05-2013, 07:39 AM
Yea think I went a little too far with that one.

Oh well, if ya gonna do something you might as well go so big that people just give you strange looks.

08-05-2013, 07:40 AM
Not far enough.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-05-2013, 08:15 AM
okay okay okay.
note to self: focus. Get this shit done so you can get some sleep tonight.

08-05-2013, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 08:33 AM by ghostexorcist.)
(08-05-2013 07:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck I am nailing the shit out this essay!

I felt that way about a final exam I took on Monday. I rode it hard and slapped it around quite a bit. I made a point to spit on it and to whisper how worthless it was into its ear, too. I felt kind of bad later, though, because I didn't use any lube. Then again, I couldn't finish unless the exam was crying.
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
08-05-2013, 09:43 AM
(08-05-2013 08:22 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  

I felt that way about a final exam I took on Monday. I rode it hard and slapped it around quite a bit. I made a point to spit on it and to whisper how worthless it was into its ear, too. I felt kind of bad later, though, because I didn't use any lube. Then again, I couldn't finish unless the exam was crying.

Shocking That's fucked up dude. Tongue

I love how easy this essay is. There's 12 IPP's under section 6 of the privacy act (can't even remember what ipp stands for so don't ask, irrrelevent anyway because the whole act isn't even enforceable under the law...)
and so I can just say Facebook fulfills IPP1 because blahblahblah, Facebook fulfills IPP2 because blah blah blah etc...
500 words to go, I may actually, for the first time in ages, go OVER the word limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocking Bitches be crazy yo, dem bitches be craycray..

08-05-2013, 09:49 AM
(08-05-2013 09:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Shocking That's fucked up dude. Tongue

Well, how else was I going to finish? I'm done with the paper I previously mentioned. I now have to start writing a shorter paper on whether or not the human cousin Paranthropus robustus was a tool user. This should go a little faster and smoother than the last one because I'm more interested in the subject matter. After that, I'm done for the summer. Hopefully the rest of your essay goes well. I wish you a "happy ending."
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
08-05-2013, 09:54 AM
Lol.
Question, how can you write an essay on whether the paranhwehwfh robiodsa was a tool user or not? It either was or wasn't, surely there is evidence to support or disprove this?