Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-05-2013, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 11:06 AM by ghostexorcist.)
RE: Ranting corner
(08-05-2013 09:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lol.
Question, how can you write an essay on whether the paranhwehwfh robiodsa was a tool user or not? It either was or wasn't, surely there is evidence to support or disprove this?

Well, my professor has given the class a choice to write about whether or not we think the P2eroiu4509aflj r6+465458dju777mz was a tool user. I'm writing in favor of it being a tool user.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
08-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Well I'm sure if monkey's with their limited brain power can use tools, an ape-man that walks on two legs (saving energy, increasing brain size) can use a tool of some sort.

Also, surely if he eats meat he must be able to use tools, I mean we're not really designed to hunt shit with our bare hands... IMO
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2013, 11:05 AM
1:45 am.

Hotel fire alarm... fuuuuckiiiing loud.

NSW firemen all seems to be over 8 feet tall.

You can see the imaginations of the waiting women, racing. Easy to guess what they'll be dreaming about when we all get back to our beds.

It feels strangely sacrilegious to light up a cigarette next to a fire truck.

And 'fire truck' is one of my favourite Spoonerisms.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-05-2013, 03:59 PM
Just nailed the shit out this second essay too. Made this essay my bitch in 275 words!
I was all like "yo dog, the proposed amendment section 32a to the electronic transaction amendment bill is all like totally fucking stupid dog because it's all like a contract should formed when the offeror receives accpetence when it's all like it should be when the offeree accepts because like homie if the acceptance is when the offeror receives the accpetence then the offeror can withdraw the offer to the offeree between the time the offeree accepted and the offeror received acceptance which would be all like fucking inconvenient and shit because the offeree cannot act safely upon accepting an offer and make further deals with third parties dependent upon that original deal"
And then it was all like "wow dog, we cool man, we cool, I don't want any trouble"

nah wat imma sayin homies?
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
08-05-2013, 04:05 PM
(08-05-2013 03:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just nailed the shit out this second essay too. Made this essay my bitch in 275 words!
I was all like "yo dog, the proposed amendment section 32a to the electronic transaction amendment bill is all like totally fucking stupid dog because it's all like a contract should formed when the offeror receives accpetence when it's all like it should be when the offeree accepts because like homie if the acceptance is when the offeror receives the accpetence then the offeror can withdraw the offer to the offeree between the time the offeree accepted and the offeror received acceptance which would be all like fucking inconvenient and shit because the offeree cannot act safely upon accepting an offer and make further deals with third parties dependent upon that original deal"
And then it was all like "wow dog, we cool man, we cool, I don't want any trouble"

What? Blink

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
08-05-2013, 04:11 PM
(08-05-2013 04:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 03:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just nailed the shit out this second essay too. Made this essay my bitch in 275 words!

What? Blink

ROFL Big Grin Muffs you the biznis dog.
08-05-2013, 04:18 PM
(08-05-2013 04:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  

What? Blink

Postal rule in regards to electronic communications, emails, texts etc..
It's about forming a contract.

There is a proposed section be added to the Electronic Transactions Act, section 32A.
This section proposes that a contract is formed when the person who extends the offer, the offeror, receives acceptance from the person who receives the offer, the offeree.
A contract is formed by someone extending an offer, and someone else accepting that offer.
ie:
Gangstermuffs: Yo bro, wanna buy my car for $500?
Chas: Why certainly young chap.

Thus a contract has been formed.

The issue that the postal rule, and this section 32a are in regards too are things like emails and texts. Section 32A is saying a contract is formed when you receive my acceptance. I am arguing that the postal rule should apply and a contract is formed when I send that acceptance email or text.
It's not that big of a change, but the consequences are huge, especially for business.

If section 32A was to pass then if I extended an offer to you and you accepted via email, if that email was delayed or something or took its time for whatever reason, I could withdraw my offer to you.
This is bad in the sense that the person accepting cannot enter into further deals with other parties safely as they cannot assure they are actually in the contract.

ie: I offer to sell you 200 crates of food. You then accept but the email takes its time in getting to me. In the mean time you make contracts with third parties to but 10 crates each. In the mean time I change my mind, not receiving your acceptance yet I phone you up and withdraw my offer to you. You are now fucked.
Where as if the postal rule applied, a contract would have been formed the moment you clicked send.

It's based on me, the offeror having the power to set the terms and conditions, and so it's to protect you, the offeree.
Section 32A in court would favor the offeror, where as the postal rule in court would favor a contract being formed.
08-05-2013, 06:24 PM
DONE
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-05-2013, 03:51 AM
(08-05-2013 06:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  DONE

In red, symbolizing the blood of the martyred who gave their lives... oh wait it was an essay ? Carry on.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-05-2013, 08:14 AM
Fucking muffs...

If you were to translate "I love my Gwynnies," would it be money, banks, economies? Or charisma? Enquiring minds wanna know. Wink

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post