Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-05-2013, 08:24 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-05-2013 08:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 07:34 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Nobody's into sports around here. Undecided

Blasphemy! ... Guess it's for the best 'cause the Bruins lost and gotta walk around with a Maple Leaf dingleberry for a day. Now there's 2 Game 7's I wanna watch tomorrow, Caps v. NY Pricks and Bruins v. Canuck Pansies.

Ummm... I'm currently watching game 7 of the Red Wings at Ducks Drinking Beverage

Go, Wings! Heart

We already scored and I'm already on the edge of my seat. I loves me some hockey.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
12-05-2013, 08:34 PM
(12-05-2013 08:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 07:11 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Well, this is odd. It's 9:10 and everyone went to bed. Undecided

Ya know what I did all day? Obsessed over my Gwynnies. Big Grin

So you're saying you ran out of lube?

Uh, no. Blush

Only, taking the edge off, didn't take off the edge. Big Grin

(12-05-2013 08:24 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 08:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Blasphemy! ... Guess it's for the best 'cause the Bruins lost and gotta walk around with a Maple Leaf dingleberry for a day. Now there's 2 Game 7's I wanna watch tomorrow, Caps v. NY Pricks and Bruins v. Canuck Pansies.

Ummm... I'm currently watching game 7 of the Red Wings at Ducks Drinking Beverage

Go, Wings! Heart

We already scored and I'm already on the edge of my seat. I loves me some hockey.

Something I'd hafta watch with a crew... and beer. I used to get a twelve-rack every Sunday to watch the Pats. That's about as close to a "sports fan" as I'd been in a while.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Why in the hell does insomnia not come around on Friday night or Saturday night? HMMMM? Why? Sunday night...work and school tomorrow, and a final. FUCK! And it'll be Monday...double fuck!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
13-05-2013, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2013 12:40 PM by Lienda Bella.)
"A non-thinker acting like it thinks. How cute."

Drinking Beverage Posting all snarky is intellectual win win. It doesn't prove that "TheThinkingAtheist" is a valid username at all. . . . .
13-05-2013, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2013 07:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-05-2013 08:24 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 08:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Blasphemy! ... Guess it's for the best 'cause the Bruins lost and gotta walk around with a Maple Leaf dingleberry for a day. Now there's 2 Game 7's I wanna watch tomorrow, Caps v. NY Pricks and Bruins v. Canuck Pansies.

Go, Wings! Heart

Hockey is fucking great fun to watch! Bunch of big strong grownass men on skates chasing an unpredictable bouncing circular disk around with sticks interspersed with violent boarding collisions and fights, and the occasional hyper-adrenalin berserker group frenzy when the puck's on goal. It's a bit like soccer, but not nearly as pussy. Big Grin

Glad the Red Wings won. There are some cities which just shouldn't be allowed to have hockey teams. Like if they never fucking see ice and shit: Florida Panthers, Tampa Bay Lightning, Nashville Predators, and the entire fucking Pacific Division (Anaheim, Dallas, LA, Phoenix, and San Jose). Tongue

Was watching BOS v. TOR but now I'm switching over to WSH v. NYR 'cause I'm from DC and shit.

EDIT: Fuck, goddam, shit, piss, fuck, wanna kill me something, the fucking Caps are blacked out in my area 'cause they're playing in DC. Goddam worthless piece of shit motherfucking owners.

EDIT EDIT: Ha! Fuck you fuckers and your fucking blackout, the last 1:22 of BOS v. TOR game 7 was the most exciting shit I seen in quite some time. Tongue So fuck you.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Know what I did all day? Big Grin

I'm going to break something. Blush

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
13-05-2013, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2013 09:33 PM by TheGulegon.)
HouseOfCantor
Something I'd hafta watch with a crew... and beer. I used to get a twelve-rack every Sunday to watch the Pats. That's about as close to a "sports fan" as I'd been in a while.
[/quote]

Shocking You were a PATS fan? We are mortal enemies sir! I can't believe I gave you all those likes! Angry I wish I hadn't thumbed you up at all......that sounded bad didn't it Big Grin I kid, I kid Tongue Tongue Tongue
Still....I can't stand that helmeted thug, Darth Brady, and his Emperor Tongue
[Image: Bill-Belichick-Hoodie.jpg]

I can't believe I actually posted an image Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin. Sorry I'm retarded Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
13-05-2013, 09:25 PM
I hate the Pats....Brady and that miserable coach make me gag.

I cheer for whoever is playing them.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-05-2013, 04:53 AM
(13-05-2013 09:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I hate the Pats....Brady and that miserable coach make me gag.

I cheer for whoever is playing them.

Blasphemer.Censored We will burn your stadium. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
14-05-2013, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2013 09:41 AM by Lienda Bella.)
Why is everyone in Piggott Arkansas always staring me down like I'm the freak of the universe, and then playing victim when I ask them to stop it?! Guess, I'm not "allowed" to walk at the park at all let alone breath!