Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-05-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Their not uninformed.

It is their duty to know how stupid people are, and to now buzz-words to hook in on a person.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2013, 05:11 PM
"Well thats the most polite thing to say and also "can I help you". They're not going to say "what do you want?" or something rude."

IDIOT who wrote dat! Which one of us invites you to stare and stare and STARE like we're from a zoo? Let me guess, I'm a bitch for asking you to STOP after a year of it! If I don't like you doing it, stop it!
16-05-2013, 05:13 PM
Then avoid videos from people that annoy you and don't read the comments?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-05-2013, 09:53 AM
(11-05-2013 06:08 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking google not making a blogger app so's I can run my neck about my Gwynnies on this thing. It takes a quarter of the time to post on the pc. Fuckers. Big Grin

When the prophet speaks, google listens. Now available in the app store. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
17-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Posters who don't find it necessary to use capitalization, jeesh. How fucking long does that take?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
17-05-2013, 10:50 PM
fucked if i know.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
17-05-2013, 11:12 PM
I am so fucking tired of this week. A friend hits deer and I thanklessly play chauffeur. Two people in hospital, both now out. One is a big fucking whiner.

Am I the one who weighs 4 hundred pounds, refuses to exercise, eating nothing but literally pounds of animal flesh in a single sitting, while persistently avoiding any positive attitude? Probably not. Maybe that's why you have blood clots. Dick head.

I didn't know that was two words. I thought it could be one, like headdress. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
18-05-2013, 01:10 AM
Ohhh I have something to rant about alright!
Nows not a good time, but god help me I will kill a motherfucker right now.

18-05-2013, 01:18 AM
Some FUCKING CUNT!!!! tried to steal my motorbike by sticking a screwdriver into the ignition. The screwdriver snapped and now I can't insert my fucking key!!
GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck do people do this!!?? I worked hard to fucking buy that bike and you feel like you can just come along and steal that because you're a waste of fucking space low life scumbag!!! FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU DIE A PAINFUL DEATH!!! I HOPE SOMEONE SKINS YOU ALIVE AND ROLLS YOU DOWN A GIANT MOUND OF SALT AND THEN DEEP FRIES YOU IN A BATTER OF ASSORTED HERBS AND SPICES!!! FUCK. YOU.

Argggg! I don't have the money for this shit! And even if I did I shouldn't have to be spending it on this because some low life waste of fucking air decided when he woke up today that he was going to steal that white ninja parked down the road!!!!
Should I report this?

18-05-2013, 01:21 AM
Sorry to hear that, muffs.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user