Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-05-2013, 10:44 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(18-05-2013 07:53 PM)bemore Wrote:  They must of used some shitty monkey metal screwdriver and not rammed it into your ignition barrel hard enough to have it break.

They may have not been trying to steal it.... but simply vandalise it Drinking Beverage

[sarcasm]Ohhh they were just trying to vandalize it, not steal it... Well that's a whole lot better[/sarcasm]

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-05-2013, 03:23 AM
(18-05-2013 10:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(18-05-2013 07:53 PM)bemore Wrote:  They must of used some shitty monkey metal screwdriver and not rammed it into your ignition barrel hard enough to have it break.

They may have not been trying to steal it.... but simply vandalise it Drinking Beverage

[sarcasm]Ohhh they were just trying to vandalize it, not steal it... Well that's a whole lot better[/sarcasm]

Buy an alarm lock for it ( a big luminous yellow one, the one I had actually reduced my insurance. They can be expensive but they pay for themselves in the long run). Buy the biggest most ridiculous security chain you can find and wrap it through the wheels.

People wont even bother trying to nick it then, as im guessing you have no security on it other than your bikes inbuilt steering column lock (which are easy to snap)

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
19-05-2013, 04:00 AM
And which I never use. You could easily roll the thing onto the back of a truck. Though getting a truck up my road is a different matter entirely... Natural security system ftw!

And I don't have the money for an alarm. Plus, I'm extremely likely going to sell it at the end of the year anyway to fund my travel next year.
No point in having it sit around my parents yard for a year doing nothing (though I'm sure my dad would be more then happy to ride it...). PLUS if I don't come back to this shitty island, at least I wont have to worry about selling it from overseas.

19-05-2013, 05:12 AM
God fucking damn.
Ok, so my chair is breaking, my tv (computer monitor) is breaking, my jeans broke, my motorbike is broke, my computer is breaking and now to top it all off, the icing on the cake, due to a simple era of putting a 9 instead of an 8 I thought I had a problem and spent 30minutes solving it upon which time the window of opportunity to order said pizza was slammed down on my face.
Nothing is going right for me right now, it's rather annoying to say the least.

19-05-2013, 05:13 AM
Why the fuck do pizza places even close at 11 of all times??
How fucking hard is it to stay open an extra fucking hour!!!!!

19-05-2013, 05:17 AM
OH GREAT! And now because the internet is braking (isp's fault not mine) my entertainment for the evening, a show I'm now extremely curious to watch since I've actually read the description wont be for another... 2hours and 12minutes.

WTF am I suppose to do for 2 hours and 12minutes? It's not even like I can eat a pizza!! or go anywhere!! or play my video games (because my computer crashes when I do)!!
You know, if I won the lotto, especially the big lotto the yanks have, I wouldn't be having these problems!!

19-05-2013, 05:25 AM
(19-05-2013 05:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  OH GREAT! And now because the internet is braking (isp's fault not mine) my entertainment for the evening, a show I'm now extremely curious to watch since I've actually read the description wont be for another... 2hours and 12minutes.

WTF am I suppose to do for 2 hours and 12minutes? It's not even like I can eat a pizza!! or go anywhere!! or play my video games (because my computer crashes when I do)!!
You know, if I won the lotto, especially the big lotto the yanks have, I wouldn't be having these problems!!

You could read a book. That's a novel idea, I'm sure.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
19-05-2013, 05:28 AM
I don't read books, I don't have the patience.
They take too long to get good.

Also, I see what you did there, lol.

19-05-2013, 06:53 AM
(19-05-2013 05:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't read books, I don't have the patience.
They take too long to get good.

Start halfway through...

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
19-05-2013, 08:08 AM
My rants sound kind of trivial now after reading the rest of them.

Rant #1... So I had a garage sale today to raise money for some medical. A lot of stuff was just cheap or make an offer. I wasn't trying to cheat anybody. Then these two ladies come and get the free bags fill them up with a bunch of free stuff and then when I'm not paying attention Because they were looking at every single item so I started folding clothes they start adding not free stuff to their bags only kind of counting some of the stuff when I was next to them. When it's all said and done they paid $25 for probably $50-$75 worth of stuff. But I'm tired and I have a headache so im just nice and I take the money.
Now here's a pissy part after all of that they hand me one of those "awake" books and start preaching to me about Jesus I'm thinking get the fuck away from me you just stole from me.
But my mom was right there and haven't really told her that I believe in God zero so I took the book and I was nice but I was also just so pissed and so disgusted of these hypocritical bitches who stole from a garage sale at all let alone one that was raising money for my daughters medical expenses.

Rant #2.... This one isn't nearly as dramatic, It's just for two weeks every night I go to bed every night I get a migraine after I go to bed. I haven't slept more than an hour or two a night for over two weeks and I'm exhausted it is 6 AM here and I still haven't fallen asleep. But when lay-down my head hurts & like everything on my right side will hurt all the way down to the toes, complete with muscle spasms (( only on my right side )). My doctor has no clue what's wrong with me so I just suck it up . I Take sleeping pills, take pain pills, or I just take nothing and live with it. Sometimes I really hate doctors because some of them are just idiots at least in this town.

Awwwwwwwwwwww

Wisdom from my eldest "Life's short... Get stoned!"
[Image: tumblr_m988n0gSY21r984nlo1_500.jpg]