Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-05-2013, 01:42 AM
RE: Ranting corner
[/quote] Something's out. Find a good hands-on chiropractor - one who went to school in Iowa might diminish the quack-factor - make sure they have X-ray equipment. You might be able to find a decent one on Angie's List or you might just ask around. Ask a delivery person -UPS/FEDEX/Mail Carrier.

Let them work on you but always make sure what they say makes sense. They do put the bones back into their proper place and help you to help them stay there. A 2010 report found that manual therapies commonly used by chiropractors are effective for the treatment of low back pain, neck pain, some kinds of headaches and a number of extremity joint conditions.

Don't eat before bed time... give it a few hours. If you need something in your stomach, keep a glass of water on the night stand. Just like anything else, it will take time for your body to adjust but once you get away from feeding at that time, your stomach won't expect it and settle into it's new routine.
[/quote]

I went to my dr today and fir $250 appt she told its prolly because I have large breasts..... They been this size for I dunno 10-15 years and this other crap has been a few weeks..... Ya that's what I pay the big bucks for..... Shit I coulda got a few massages for that fee and have had it do more for me.

I am going to see if my work will pay for a chiro because it started with tax season and 60+ hour work weeks.

Wisdom from my eldest "Life's short... Get stoned!"
[Image: tumblr_m988n0gSY21r984nlo1_500.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes AlaskaMom's post
21-05-2013, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2013 07:09 AM by Lienda Bella.)
(20-05-2013 09:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What's going on Lienda? I don't understand.

A scenario happened in me head.
Ever feel annoyed with this?

"They are safe in (all controlling deity who planned their death anyway) arms by default. They were too young to know better. Thank you, oh (all controlling deity who caused the unfortunate thing to happen simply because he wants his cup o' tears in the morning.)"

New rant. .. never mind. Sad
21-05-2013, 07:25 AM
Just checking on you Lienda...have a good day.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
21-05-2013, 07:27 AM
I don't understand why Doc Skeptic doesn't have more than 6 reps Consider
The dude is a treasure-trove of Bible-ese not to mention funny as hell.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
21-05-2013, 10:20 AM
(21-05-2013 07:27 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I don't understand why Doc Skeptic doesn't have more than 6 reps Consider
The dude is a treasure-trove of Bible-ese not to mention funny as hell.

Reps are weighty things to give out. After all a few bits of binary number stored on a server somewhere are vital to one's life. Hahahaha, you think I talk of reps, but I have switched to talking of bank accounts Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-05-2013, 01:27 PM
okay. time to Rant.

Every Tuesday, my mothers boyfriend/de-facto husband has his three kids over. Happens on the weekend too.

But tonight was the worst night.

I usually have to deal with them shouting and shit and have to put off doing homework and such until the deep night when sane students should be asleep, because they are typically so loud that I can't concentrate.

It is now 4:55 AM, and I am still not getting quite. Because one of them keep throwing up or something into the toilet, which is directly opposite my door. almost everything they do is fucking annoying. and before anybody thinks I should have some compassion because the kid is sick; Fuck that! that is mother fucking Karma for being such annoying little fucks.

At least I made reasonable progress tonight.

And I still have another assignment to work on!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Free...I sure hope no one is throwing up (or whatever) all night just to annoy you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Air out the bathroom if you can, and get some good sleep later, Thought. Sad
22-05-2013, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2013 12:42 AM by Free Thought.)
Pretty much finished the homework today!

I made a bibliography in Word using the References function for the first time.

Word did not add my references in the order I put them in, and it doesn't seem to want to let me change it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-05-2013, 05:39 AM
(22-05-2013 12:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Pretty much finished the homework today!

I made a bibliography in Word using the References function for the first time.

Word did not add my references in the order I put them in, and it doesn't seem to want to let me change it.

One day you will learn the glories of Latex and you will wonder why you ever bothered with Word. However you must first go through the baptism of a thousand curses while you try to figure out what the fuck it's all about Big Grin