Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-06-2012, 03:29 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-06-2012 03:01 AM)Filox Wrote:  Damn it, I was calculating about the difference in prices of fuel in Germany and Croatia and it came out equally. Only difference is that Germany has around 5 times bigger salaries and standard than we in Croatia have. Our gas price is the same as the rest of the world, as NZ has the same price as EU, and even Croatia.

But at the same time, USA is still on gallons for 3$... How very nice. Yeah, STFU about gas prices if you are from USA, only USA and Saudi Arabia have such low prices, the rest of the world must follow what those few "main players" are dictating. So, yeah, STFU!!

There earmuffs, we do agree on something after all.

Smile
It's a Christmas miracle.

But yes, and Americans are the ones ALWAYS complaining and always the loudest, yet they've got the cheapest gas prices around. Pisses me off more then gay panic (well not really but you get my point).
Just another one of those "America is the only country in the world" thing I think.

If you don't know what I'm talking about it's because you're American, don't worry it's just a view the world has of you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Well, America is full of stupid, fat Christians with a sense of entitlement. Course they're gonna whine. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
27-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Why are you guys hating on America so much? Their president has swag.

[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
27-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Tricked we wassssss! Burns us it doessss! >.< LJ we will never forgetsssss. Nasssty human.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-06-2012, 03:43 PM
My knee acts as if it is getting better, but I know tomorrow morning it will be swollen again, and it will hurt like shit again.

I want a month holiday!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
27-06-2012, 06:42 PM
(27-06-2012 12:49 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Why are you guys hating on America so much? Their president has swag.

The fact you have to ask that question shows that you are an American. Tongue

But wait you're Canadian... close enough same thing. Smile
27-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Sorry to rant but the news was playing coverage of the fires in Colorado and a woman they were speaking with said "god is good"! Really? How the heck can you be that stupid when you are in the middle of it? The stupid, it burns.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
27-06-2012, 07:01 PM
(27-06-2012 06:45 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Sorry to rant but the news was playing coverage of the fires in Colorado and a woman they were speaking with said "god is good"! Really? How the heck can you be that stupid when you are in the middle of it? The stupid, it burns.
Bitches be crazy son.
27-06-2012, 07:35 PM
[/quote]The fact you have to ask that question shows that you are an American. Tongue

But wait you're Canadian... close enough same thing. Smile

[/quote]

I thought only Americans made that joke. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-06-2012, 09:41 PM
(27-06-2012 12:49 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Why are you guys hating on America so much?

That ain't the question. The question is, why is America deserving of the hate? The answer is, in a word, entitlement.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user