Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-05-2013, 06:49 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Ya know, after a little pat down to tidy it up, my hair looks fucking fantastic right now at this stage.
Just an observation when I woke up this afternoon.
Carry on.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-05-2013, 06:55 AM
(22-05-2013 06:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ya know, after a little pat down to tidy it up, my hair looks fucking fantastic right now at this stage.
Carry on.

'Muffs, this is the Ranting thread not the Prancing thread Sleepy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
22-05-2013, 07:23 AM
(22-05-2013 06:55 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(22-05-2013 06:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ya know, after a little pat down to tidy it up, my hair looks fucking fantastic right now at this stage.
Carry on.

'Muffs, this is the Ranting thread not the Prancing thread Sleepy

Muffs is losing his game, man.

I'm tellin' ya, he was once a king in this place, ya know?

Know look at him! Ruined! Wasting away on the Ranting street corner, selling himself for Facebook status updates!

What a waste.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
22-05-2013, 07:44 AM
Hey...good hair is important!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-05-2013, 03:41 PM
My rant for the day:

People are really annoying about language. You don't get to make rules for which pronunciation is correct, or how a word can be used. That isn't how language works. Language is fluid and evolves. Words have meaning because we give it to them, and 'correct' pronunciations are based on how people have commonly pronounce words.

If people start spelling a word differently, pronouncing it differently, or giving it a different meaning, then the word has multiple spellings, pronunciations, and meanings.

We don't speak old English any more, and you know why? Because English evolved. How we speak today is almost completely different from how English speakers spoke in the middle ages. We got new words, we changed spellings, we changed the pronunciations, and we even changed the letters of the alphabet.

To deny variation is to deny the very nature of language itself.

/rant

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
22-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Know what I'm doing? Big Grin

Yeah, yeah;but it went from ten hours a week to ten hours a day. End of April, Anne's like, "you gonna let alla them peeps talk smack about your Gwynnies?" And I'm like, "nooooo...

So I made a Gwynnies blog, and my Gwynnies Facebook is supercharged... and I'm still impressed with my absolute absurdity.

Of course, I haven't posted here as often. But all you gotta do, once in a while go "I love my Gwynnies!" and you'll know I'm there with you in spirit. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-05-2013, 08:57 PM
My stupid fucking leg is killing me. This is the second time in a year I've injured myself playing hide and seek! Angry

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-05-2013, 01:23 AM
Maybe you should stop playing hide and seek?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-05-2013, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2013 10:44 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Words in a Chicken soup find word booklet.

"The stupid ones need advice. Bill Cosby"

Angry Where do I even start?! Soup for soul and they put "you're stupid" in it? How about when someone gets advice rammed down their throat when it's not required, and even when the sender is wrong and/or too picky about every petty thing?
24-05-2013, 08:04 AM
I wish I was a tree.
Like a palm tree in the tropics.
Just sit there, blowing in the breeze, doing nothing but eat and grow. Not having to worry about bills or people or shit breaking on you when you least want it too, or your pregnant sister or your friends getting married despite being younger then you and everyone thinks it's totally weird and not having a job and other assorted bullshit. Just sit there and soak up the sun and not give a fuck.
It must be so nice to be a tree.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post