Chasing scotch with vodka. Bedtime pretty soon. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
24-05-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Sounds serious...you okay HoC?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-05-2013, 01:08 PM
(24-05-2013 12:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sounds serious...you okay HoC?

Bob just showed up with a half of bubbly. Soon to be not-OK. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-05-2013, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2013 01:53 PM by Lienda Bella.)
I just sent harsh words from my email box to some poor clueless guy who runs a web site that I learned to hate. Let's just say that a few tolerated trolls crossed it with me too easily for one last time. (That's putting my feelings for the little trolls mildly, of course.) Sad sigh'
24-05-2013, 05:14 PM
So i get up half asleep and go pee this morning-- and when im done i go to flush and there's a freaking huge ass black spider crawling up from the lip of the bowl (not the seat) the water flushing sent him running i guess... So one thinks well just look down first from now on but the damn thing was under the lip----------- seriously i hate spider i will no go pee in peace again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wisdom from my eldest "Life's short... Get stoned!"
[Image: tumblr_m988n0gSY21r984nlo1_500.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes AlaskaMom's post
24-05-2013, 05:42 PM
"Studies have shown that you're never more than ten feet away from a spider, and one estimate puts you as close as three feet. "

http://animal.discovery.com/arachnids/spider-facts.htm

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-05-2013, 08:09 PM
My iPod is on the fritz again and it's pissing me off. I've had it for about 7 years, so it's no surprise it's fucking up. (*Insert annoying "plus it's an Apple!" comment here*, yeah, blah blah, I get it, thank you Dodgy ) I think it's nearing the end of its life because it's happening more and more often lately. I plugged it into the computer and it didn't even show up on my iTunes. So it sat there for about 20 minutes with the screen all lit up and the last song I was listening to displayed clearly, but doing nothing. After all that time, I knew it was pointless to keep waiting because I knew what'd happened. So I unplugged it and pushed a few buttons. As I expected, nothing happened.

So there it sits; screen illuminated and frozen in place. Now I've gotta wait for the battery to fucking die so I can plug it back in and restore it again. I want music while I go mountain biking in the dark, dammit! I can't do it in the day because I can't hear cars, but at night I can see them, so I don't need my ears available. I mean, unless a bear or a scantily-clad woman who's being chased by Leatherface comes running out of the woods screaming, but who gives a shit about her. I don't need all that nonsense. Leatherface killed that gun-toting biker, you think he can't kill me? I mean, I'm burly. I'm gun-toting. And I guess, technically, I'd be a biker. But that's the point: he's done it once, he can do it again! The bitch is on her own either way. Better I don't have to hear her pleading for me to stop and help in the first place. As for a bear, well, who cares. I'll bike away from him and he won't be my problem anymore. Unless I run into him and flip overtop of him. That'd probably piss him off a little bit. But hey, at least I wouldn't have to hear my bones breaking as he ate me.

But now I would, because I don't have a functioning iPod. I don't even know how long it's gonna take for it to die so I can fix it. 3 hours? 8 hours? It wasn't charged all the way, but then again, it was connected to the computer for 20 fucking minutes. Was it charging? Even though it was all screwy? I don't know. Peanut said they should have a reset button right on the iPod, and they should. Cuz right now I kind of want to throw it out the window. But I can't do that, because it's my iPod, and despite the occasional glitch, it really is an excellent music player. Like I said, I've had it for 7 years. I've never had any reason to get anything else. But right now it's really pissing me off! Angry

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
24-05-2013, 08:22 PM
(22-05-2013 08:57 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  My stupid fucking leg is killing me. This is the second time in a year I've injured myself playing hide and seek! Angry

You have a designated leg that you use for fucking? Blink

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
24-05-2013, 09:24 PM
(24-05-2013 08:09 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  My iPod is on the fritz again and it's pissing me off. I've had it for about 7 years, so it's no surprise it's fucking up. (*Insert annoying "plus it's an Apple!" comment here*, yeah, blah blah, I get it, thank you Dodgy ) I think it's nearing the end of its life because it's happening more and more often lately. I plugged it into the computer and it didn't even show up on my iTunes. So it sat there for about 20 minutes with the screen all lit up and the last song I was listening to displayed clearly, but doing nothing. After all that time, I knew it was pointless to keep waiting because I knew what'd happened. So I unplugged it and pushed a few buttons. As I expected, nothing happened.

So there it sits; screen illuminated and frozen in place. Now I've gotta wait for the battery to fucking die so I can plug it back in and restore it again. I want music while I go mountain biking in the dark, dammit! I can't do it in the day because I can't hear cars, but at night I can see them, so I don't need my ears available. I mean, unless a bear or a scantily-clad woman who's being chased by Leatherface comes running out of the woods screaming, but who gives a shit about her. I don't need all that nonsense. Leatherface killed that gun-toting biker, you think he can't kill me? I mean, I'm burly. I'm gun-toting. And I guess, technically, I'd be a biker. But that's the point: he's done it once, he can do it again! The bitch is on her own either way. Better I don't have to hear her pleading for me to stop and help in the first place. As for a bear, well, who cares. I'll bike away from him and he won't be my problem anymore. Unless I run into him and flip overtop of him. That'd probably piss him off a little bit. But hey, at least I wouldn't have to hear my bones breaking as he ate me.

But now I would, because I don't have a functioning iPod. I don't even know how long it's gonna take for it to die so I can fix it. 3 hours? 8 hours? It wasn't charged all the way, but then again, it was connected to the computer for 20 fucking minutes. Was it charging? Even though it was all screwy? I don't know. Peanut said they should have a reset button right on the iPod, and they should. Cuz right now I kind of want to throw it out the window. But I can't do that, because it's my iPod, and despite the occasional glitch, it really is an excellent music player. Like I said, I've had it for 7 years. I've never had any reason to get anything else. But right now it's really pissing me off! Angry

[Image: l.jpg]

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 4 users Like Peanut's post
24-05-2013, 09:50 PM
(24-05-2013 05:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  "Studies have shown that you're never more than ten feet away from a spider, and one estimate puts you as close as three feet. "

http://animal.discovery.com/arachnids/spider-facts.htm

My Older brother lives in an area of Arkansas that has tarantulas anyway, but apparently they love nesting in the many cedar trees surrounding his house! I mean BIG!!!! I! Hate! Spiders! I tossed a rock the size of my head on top of one, moved the rock over with my shoe......and it still LIVED!!!!! It's alive, it's ALIVE....AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Obviously, I avoid the place whenever possible, but every family member I have knows I love scaring the hell out of people, .....and that spiders are my kryptonite Dodgy I've had this done to me.....with a REAL gargantuan....it's not funny Dodgy .....Laughat

Think this guy, but with a jump out the window, or a mad baseball bat "kill it kill it" routine!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post