Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-05-2013, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2013 12:38 AM by TheGulegon.)
RE: Ranting corner
(25-05-2013 12:01 AM)Peanut Wrote:  
(24-05-2013 11:41 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I swear I hear that high pitch noise Xenomorphs make when they get shot when this thing lunged! It is THIS video that guarantee's I'll never see Australia No Sad
GawDAM that thing is a facehugger, I tell you !!!!
!!WARNING!! Do NOT watch this if you are creeped out by spiders!

NEVER! My dumb ass would be tempted to try & shoot the thing ! lol
NO!!!

[Image: tumblr_inline_mmx311ixWf1qz4rgp.gif]

Stewie, LOL. Ah, I'm sorry Hug This kind makes me smile Smile

[Image: Spider-Tattoo-for-College-Girls.jpg]
Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2013, 12:29 AM
(25-05-2013 12:15 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 12:01 AM)Peanut Wrote:  NO!!!

[Image: tumblr_inline_mmx311ixWf1qz4rgp.gif]

Stewie, LOL. Ah, I'm sorry Hug This kind make me smile Smile

Tongue

The beauty of Australian spiders:

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
25-05-2013, 12:46 AM
(25-05-2013 12:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 12:15 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Stewie, LOL. Ah, I'm sorry Hug This kind make me smile Smile

Tongue

The beauty of Australian spiders:

That's spectacular! Big Grin I might be a little tipsy, but that funny anyway! A spider's colorful, leg wavy, sexy dance HAH! L.O.L. This is the first time I've ever wanted to hold one in my hand! Huh They're bite isn't lethal to humans is it?

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
25-05-2013, 12:49 AM
(25-05-2013 12:46 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 12:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  The beauty of Australian spiders:

That's spectacular! Big Grin I might be a little tipsy, but that funny anyway! A spider's colorful, leg wavy, sexy dance HAH! L.O.L. This is the first time I've ever wanted to hold one in my hand! Huh They're bite isn't lethal to humans is it?

They are so small I doubt their fangs could pierce our skin deep enough.
[Image: 5479964413_803612caf7_z.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
25-05-2013, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2013 01:50 AM by Misanthropik.)
(24-05-2013 11:41 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(24-05-2013 10:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Don't come to Australia then.

It is a rare day passing by when I don't see a White tail or a nice big Redback crawling about or hiding in a corner.

When I was younger my family used to live in a house with a nice little gate leading to the carport from the backyard. It was one of those gates made with metal tubes and pike like heads on the top. One of those nice things, it was missing a few pike-heads.

I was probably around the 10 years mark then (I honestly don't remember my age, but I was tiny, curious and stupid as all hell, so I think that age guess is reasonable), and I knew spiders knew to eat when they felt vibrations on their webs. One day while playing with a water pistol, I decided to spray a web that was on the fence.

I was disappointed. Nothing happened. I sprayed again and again, determined to see something happen. It did. A jet black spider, kinda like a Mouse spider, came suddenly out of the tube. I stumbled back in surprise and giddy as fuck, "It worked! They react to the movement!"

I sprayed the spider, it retreated back into the tube. I showed my father and he took the pistol away and told me not to anger the spider; it could kill me.
I continued to play with this thing for months when nobody was around to stop me.
At other times when I lived there, I and my friends would play with the holes of local Trapdoor spiders at the edge of my then-school grounds.

We spent our later years before my family moved playing with the Bull ants which had made my school subject to their underground reign. Mostly we tried to drown them. Poured what must have been a couple hundred litres of water from our water bottles down their nests. The Bull ants were the ones which got me. One managed to bite my little toe (I was wearing sandals that day). Fucker bit right through the nail too.

I swear I hear that high pitch noise Xenomorphs make when they get shot when this thing lunged! It is THIS video that guarantee's I'll never see Australia No Sad

This video gets me every fucking time. Not even gonna watch it again. No

When my dad and I were still chummy, I showed it to him. I set it up like a "reaction" thing, but I didn't film it. I just sat him down at the computer and stood behind him. We watched the whole thing, and just as the spider jumped on the guy, I tickled my fingers across my dad's shoulder.

You've never seen a 300 lb. firefighter jump so goddamn high in your life. Or yelp so loudly. Laughat

Edit: FUCK!!! I watched it. Why'd I do it?! I had to! *Puts feet up on the couch and stares at the ceiling*

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
25-05-2013, 08:52 AM
(24-05-2013 11:41 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(24-05-2013 10:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Don't come to Australia then.

It is a rare day passing by when I don't see a White tail or a nice big Redback crawling about or hiding in a corner.

When I was younger my family used to live in a house with a nice little gate leading to the carport from the backyard. It was one of those gates made with metal tubes and pike like heads on the top. One of those nice things, it was missing a few pike-heads.

I was probably around the 10 years mark then (I honestly don't remember my age, but I was tiny, curious and stupid as all hell, so I think that age guess is reasonable), and I knew spiders knew to eat when they felt vibrations on their webs. One day while playing with a water pistol, I decided to spray a web that was on the fence.

I was disappointed. Nothing happened. I sprayed again and again, determined to see something happen. It did. A jet black spider, kinda like a Mouse spider, came suddenly out of the tube. I stumbled back in surprise and giddy as fuck, "It worked! They react to the movement!"

I sprayed the spider, it retreated back into the tube. I showed my father and he took the pistol away and told me not to anger the spider; it could kill me.
I continued to play with this thing for months when nobody was around to stop me.
At other times when I lived there, I and my friends would play with the holes of local Trapdoor spiders at the edge of my then-school grounds.

We spent our later years before my family moved playing with the Bull ants which had made my school subject to their underground reign. Mostly we tried to drown them. Poured what must have been a couple hundred litres of water from our water bottles down their nests. The Bull ants were the ones which got me. One managed to bite my little toe (I was wearing sandals that day). Fucker bit right through the nail too.

I swear I hear that high pitch noise Xenomorphs make when they get shot when this thing lunged! It is THIS video that guarantee's I'll never see Australia No Sad

That was awesome. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
25-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Had a short discussion with a friend about religion. They pulled out this chart

http://christianity.about.com/od/biblefa...-Jesus.htm

I asked if they actually clicked on the links...most of verses quoted are totally specious. When you read the verse(s) before and after, with many of them, then it makes no sense how these can be considered prophesy.

It's frustrating to say the least.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

25-05-2013, 09:59 AM
So I've been watching Breaking Bad.
I was good at chemistry at school.. Just sayin.

[Image: oscar.png]
25-05-2013, 12:10 PM
I've obviously missed a diamond league competition in which Tero not only took part, but actually won. It's not even funny anymore Angry

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
26-05-2013, 02:30 PM
I'm broke Censored

Panic mode: Engaged.

Hobo <---Interesting. That little smiley is called a "hobo." I'm gonna be homeless.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post