Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-05-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-05-2013 02:30 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I'm broke Censored

Panic mode: Engaged.

Hobo <---Interesting. That little smiley is called a "hobo." I'm gonna be homeless.

You're engaged? Blink

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-05-2013, 04:57 PM
(26-05-2013 04:50 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-05-2013 02:30 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I'm broke Censored

Panic mode: Engaged.

Hobo <---Interesting. That little smiley is called a "hobo." I'm gonna be homeless.

You're engaged? Blink

With "Panic Mode" apparently.

What an odd name...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
26-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Dentists! Angry That's it! Censored

Have to wake up early (.....LATE Dodgy ), on a Saturday, just so 'OL Sawtooth can go to work drilling/carving/torchering you to fit a ceramic look-alike! Spend 36 hours staight feeling like the left side of your face is gonna slide off; looking like a stroke victim! Mouth still hurts, still can't eat nothing but soup, and this vicodiCRAP doesn't work OR mix well with rum.... mmgrrrphtffss Angry Censored Censored Censored Evil_monster

Forget the Hell of the Upside-Down Sinners...?.....Skinned DENTISTS! Fug 'em!!!!!

26-05-2013, 06:55 PM
Nervous about doctors appointment on Tuesday.
26-05-2013, 06:57 PM
(26-05-2013 06:41 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Dentists! Angry That's it! Censored

Have to wake up early (.....LATE Dodgy ), on a Saturday, just so 'OL Sawtooth can go to work drilling/carving/torchering you to fit a ceramic look-alike! Spend 36 hours staight feeling like the left side of your face is gonna slide off; looking like a stroke victim! Mouth still hurts, still can't eat nothing but soup, and this vicodiCRAP doesn't work OR mix well with rum.... mmgrrrphtffss Angry Censored Censored Censored Evil_monster

Forget the Hell of the Upside-Down Sinners...?.....Skinned DENTISTS! Fug 'em!!!!!

Went through that a month ago...less the Vicodin...and the rum. Supposed to go back Wednesday and am seriously starting to consider a liquid diet so that I don't need teeth...I hate the dentist!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Game of Thrones this week is being delayed to the 2nd of June for whatever stupid reason...
Probably some football match on or some other American bs.
Either way, not impressed. When I illegally download TV shows because I don't want to wait 6months for them to air here I expect to be able to pirate them within an hour of it showing for the first time in the states. Angry

[Image: oscar.png]
27-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Memorial weekend here Muffs...it'll be back in a few days.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-05-2013, 11:59 AM
If it doesn't rain in spring, we are supposed to worry about fire season because everything is too dry.

If it does rain in spring, we should worry about fire season because too much underbrush grows.

I wish they'd either make up their minds or just tell us we should worry about fire season, period. Frusty

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
27-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Re: Ranting corner
Things I love being ruined
27-05-2013, 02:18 PM
I'm trying to clean the house and the dog is following me around! Seriously, I cleaned the bathroom and the dog was right behind me the whole time!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces