Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-05-2013, 09:15 AM
RE: Ranting corner
orthodontic retainers hurt....why couldn't humans evolve with pretty, white, straight teeth?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2013, 09:19 AM
(28-05-2013 09:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  you pregnant?

Give Near some time man.

He needs to get fully used to women.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-05-2013, 09:25 AM
(28-05-2013 09:15 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  orthodontic retainers hurt....why couldn't humans evolve with pretty, white, straight teeth?

Guess that means I am only half human...my teeth are totally straight and aligned perfectly...never bright white though...wonder which parent wasn't human... Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Indeed, they are strange creatures afterall.

side note: Dude you like sends you something on facebook:
[Image: 3952437415_bfe165e985.jpg]

Realize it's just a facebook game request thing..
[Image: awesome_face_crying_by_thenaruterox100pre-d3375j7.png]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
28-05-2013, 09:49 AM
fuck I hate how it costs money to check answer phones...
Someone called and left a message but I can't check the message because I don't have enough money on my phone, so I don't know if it was the motorbike people and what they wanted... grrr!

28-05-2013, 11:05 AM
It seems that my brother has stolen and sold my Silent Hill 2 Pyramid Head artist proof statue for drug money. This bums me out because I could not afford to spend that much on a resin statue. It was being stored in my mom's house, extra bedroom closet. He did the same with my Playstation 2 when I left it there when I was at college, not to mention all the stuff he pilfered from my mom. She refuses to press charges or do anything at all about it (things he took from her amounted to tens of thousands of dollars, so my little $200 statue sort of pales in comparison, but the it's the idea of the thing). Here's my review of the statue, the only time I actually had a chance to look at the fucking thing: http://alchemillahospital.net/red-pyramid-thing/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
28-05-2013, 11:21 AM
If your mother refuses to act: I think the responsibility to act should rest upon you.

Not only has your brother been committing serious theft crimes, but to go to such lengths would indicate that he has a problem. If you do not inform the authorities, at least ensure he gets help for whatever issues he has in his skull.

Gotta say, were I in your position, he probably would have been in police custody long before this for stealing from me. Then again, I am extremely protective of my stuff, to the point of near-obsession, so I might be viewing this from a skewed perspective.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-05-2013, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2013 11:52 AM by amyb.)
Actually, this was around 2005 with the playstation 2 and various other game systems. He actually told my parents that someone broke into the house and stole all the gaming systems. They files a police report. It wasn't until years later that he confessed to my dad that he sold the shit at a pawn shop. Then my dad died in March of 2011. My brother stole his vicodin (he was addicted to Rx drugs because of work injuries, he was a roofer) and sold THOSE for other drugs. After my dad's funeral, we all went to my maternal grandparents' house. My brother's first words to anybody were "now who is going to buy my cigarettes for me?" Seriously. That was his only concern. Months went by, then my mom opened her fireproof safe thing where she stores documents and her fucking wedding rings, lots of diamonds, and all the jewelry was gone. Same with her necklaces and diamond earrings in the jewelry boxes. She got him to confess to it, told me, and I called the fucking police. I was there, I took the dog outside so he wouldn't bother the police, and listened to the whole thing. Mike said to the cop, "I only did it because [our mother] wouldn't get me a job!" He blamed it on her, basically, and said it's her responsibility to make sure he has money and a job. Last job she helped him get was at a carnival, and he got fired in a week because he was letting his friends on the rides for free. I told her for months to press charges. She eventually told me she doesn't want to "ruin his life." Then, one time, my mom's neighbor called my mom because of mike hiding something under her porch, and it was my guitar amp! I got it before he sold it.

Freethought: You're not viewing it from a skewed perspective though, you're right. And he DOES have problems. My mom is going to lose her mind if I do anything else, and she says he won't see a psychiatrist (also, she isn't made of money, and he has no health insurance). I dunno.
28-05-2013, 11:50 AM
"ruin his life"
Little past that don't ya think?
I know he's your brother and all, but IMO he sounds like a total waste of space douche bag.
Maybe a little time in jail will sort him out a little. Hell, my cousin was in the same situation as your brother, my aunt called the cops and got him locked up. 3months in jail and now he holds a steady job and is actually really pleasant to be around. He never wants to go back.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-05-2013, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2013 12:01 PM by amyb.)
Indeed it is, muffs. But she won't kick him out or press charges for anything. And her stuff is more valuable than mine, and I don't have time for this shit. (He is 22 by the way, and never had a job, only graduated high school because my dad did his homeschool work for him.) Refuses to get a job, thinks everyone owes him. Asks me to get Rx asthma inhalers for him because somehow he thinks it's my job to do so (I can barely afford my own asthma meds, I'm not giving my Rx meds away).