Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-05-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I guess, don't keep your stuff at your parents house anymore?
note: I edited my last post.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2013, 12:02 PM
If you don't mind my saying: This is absolutely disgusting behaviour.
Not just from your brother either; your mother, as much of an undeniable a victim of his crimes as she is, could be partially blamed. Her desire to protect him and not "ruin his life." is foolish of her, surely deep down she must see that her not intervening is just allowing him to further his own plummet down the his path of self-destruction. If charges were laid against him; were he taken to court and found guilty, the State should have facilities to help addicts, whom very often repeat offend minor to major theft to support their habits, as apparently he does. It might give him a Criminal Record but it might save the bastards life in the long run. Watching and allowing such things cannot possibly be good for the ol' woman.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Well, I don't even give a shit about my stuff. It's more continuing frustration with the fact that he mooches and mooches and thinks everyone should give him shit for free, thinks he's entitled to steal other people's stuff (irreplaceable jewelry, etc) And with my mom for not doing anything about it.

@Freethought: yeah, that's what I've been telling her for years.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Like I say, maybe a stretch in the big house will do him some good.
He does it because he's learned he can get away with doing it.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-05-2013, 12:07 PM
Yeah. He's gonna end up there one way or the other, I suppose.
28-05-2013, 12:12 PM
Be sure to tell us when it happens.

We'll throw a party.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-05-2013, 12:24 PM
I will do so.

In the meantime, I don't have time for this shit. It's been going on 6+ years. He is not my responsibility, and i have enough stress in my life. I'm surprised he's not in jail already. Hell, couple years ago he got arrested for paintballing an undercover cop's moving vehicle.
28-05-2013, 12:34 PM
That's an interesting charge.

28-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Yes, apparently he and his friends thought it would be fun to sit at the top of this hill just outside of town and paintball every car that came by. It probably stopped being fun when it turned out that one of them was an undercover cop.
28-05-2013, 12:41 PM
The doctor pushed ON MY EYEBALLS! Plus I look crazy...er now.

[Image: IMAG0772.jpg]