Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-06-2013, 03:32 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-06-2013 01:13 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 01:09 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  People are, for the vast majority, cunts.

I'm listening to people on a facebook feed go on and on about how if you have foodstamps and you aren't a homeless filthy mess you're "obviously cheating the system" and if you cant get your groceries you must sell off everything your own rather than get help.

People are heartless.

Not only do I receive food stamps but also Medicaid and subsidized housing. I'm considered disabled because my eye sight is poor in comparison to most people's. I've seen posts on Facebook that state if you get assistance from the government yet can afford cigarettes, beer, and tattoos that you don't need the assistance. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I use to spend my extra money on pot. The only person I have to support is myself; I don't even have any pets. As long as I've paid all of my bills I should be allowed to spend the money I have sense enough to save on whatever the Hell I want. If I didn't have the assistance I wouldn't even be able to have my own place. Sure there's some jobs I could probably do. However, my vision does limit me not only in job performance but in actually getting to and from work because I'm not legally allowed to drive. There is no public transportation in the Shithole that I live in. The point of assistance is so that people aren't homeless. Selling your posessions for food would only get you so far; you'll run out of things to sell. People are not only cunts but also morons. ~hope

"Believe me, nothing is trivial." ~Eric Draven
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like desperate believer's post
01-06-2013, 03:40 AM
Assistance is meant for people like you, DB. The bad taste in peoples' mouth comes from the people that make their living by screwing the system...and they are out there.

The generalization is wrong though.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
01-06-2013, 04:00 AM
I wonder if I am eligible for aid here in Australia...

It could be argued that I am legally blind...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-06-2013, 04:02 AM
(31-05-2013 04:41 PM)AlaskaMom Wrote:  This is not a rant to start an abortion debate................

This is a vent about the fact that minors can go buy Plan B. They can't take the pill, antibiotics, etc without a prescription and a parent. But they can just go get Plan B when ever they want and parents/adults/whoever never has to know.

Pisses me off

Teens are aware that their parent(s) may flip out on them if they find out they're having sex. Some teens may even try to avoid the consequences from their parent(s) by not resorting to plan B possibly resulting in an unwanted pregnancy that they can't financially afford and are not even prepared for mentally and emotionally. Then you have a teenager pregnant with a child they can't take care of properly and that they probably don't even want at that time in their life. In an ideal world all teens would use birth control, condems, and could talk to their parents honestly without fear of being scolded. But this isn't an ideal world. ~hope

"Believe me, nothing is trivial." ~Eric Draven
[+] 1 user Likes desperate believer's post
01-06-2013, 08:28 AM
One week ago, my Mom said "He's (my grandpa) concerned about you to."

Hopefully not what he said a moment ago, because I could barely hear him. "Lienda is going to send herself to hell. Maybe therapy and drugs will bring her back to normal." Pills for Christ. That would be a new one. Tongue I need an ear doctor.
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
01-06-2013, 08:43 AM
Are they going to try to medicate you into belief Lienda?

Wonder what drug that is.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
01-06-2013, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 09:40 AM by amyb.)
Somedays I wish I hadn't been talked into taking over ownership of a certain video game forum. People get on my fucking nerves so bad, I just want to ban everybody. Especially this one annoying bitch who spends her time fishing for compliments, and is now talking shit because I corrected her (because she was talking about something I actually studied extensively in college), namely, that the vagina is the vaginal canal, and if you're talking about FGM you need to make that distinction since FGM tends to involve the clitoris and the labia. I wish it was a bannable offense according to the rules, misrepresenting the female genitals. I should write that into the rules, and then ban her. Or I'll just make a rule that it's a bannable offense to annoy me. And then I'll ban everybody there. Gawd I hate people. Anyway, it's not just that, she acts like a know-it-all all the time and cannot cope if someone points out a mistake (and there are many). It's a pain modding forums, and it's also a pain being right all the time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like amyb's post
01-06-2013, 10:03 AM
(01-06-2013 08:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Are they going to try to medicate you into belief Lienda?

Wonder what drug that is.

I'm going to go to a clinic for a check up on my ears. My ears have been itching and such. My mom turns the TV up a bit loud. I've had to deal with volume and sore ears for some time now. This is among other things that are pissing me off.
01-06-2013, 10:39 AM
(31-05-2013 04:41 PM)AlaskaMom Wrote:  This is not a rant to start an abortion debate................

This is a vent about the fact that minors can go buy Plan B. They can't take the pill, antibiotics, etc without a prescription and a parent. But they can just go get Plan B when ever they want and parents/adults/whoever never has to know.

Pisses me off

It's a good thing. Teen pregnancy is a bad thing.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
01-06-2013, 11:49 AM
(01-06-2013 09:35 AM)amyb Wrote:  Somedays I wish I hadn't been talked into taking over ownership of a certain video game forum. People get on my fucking nerves so bad, I just want to ban everybody. Especially this one annoying bitch who spends her time fishing for compliments, and is now talking shit because I corrected her (because she was talking about something I actually studied extensively in college), namely, that the vagina is the vaginal canal, and if you're talking about FGM you need to make that distinction since FGM tends to involve the clitoris and the labia. I wish it was a bannable offense according to the rules, misrepresenting the female genitals. I should write that into the rules, and then ban her. Or I'll just make a rule that it's a bannable offense to annoy me. And then I'll ban everybody there. Gawd I hate people. Anyway, it's not just that, she acts like a know-it-all all the time and cannot cope if someone points out a mistake (and there are many). It's a pain modding forums, and it's also a pain being right all the time.

"But....but....I'm a girl gamer pay attention to me" Tongue Just tell her shes not a gamer or she'd be playing games and not attention seeking on a forum.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post