Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-06-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Quote:

"But....but....I'm a girl gamer pay attention to me" Tongue Just tell her shes not a gamer or she'd be playing games and not attention seeking on a forum.

Yes, you're exactly right. Another moron who comes to a video game forums to post pics of herself and get attention from the nerdy little boys. She has played the games in question, but that doesn't excuse the fact that her posts are all worthless. (The discussion about FGM took place in the off topic area, of course, though.)

A friend of mine just posted a reply saying if you use improper terminology around educated people, they will probably call you out on it, so that was amusing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 12:33 PM
(31-05-2013 02:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(31-05-2013 01:02 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Congratulations, Muffs...?

Oh to be young and care free.
Young FT, one day you will be thrust upon the world and then you shall understand.

You're not suggesting thrusting young FT someday, are you?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-06-2013, 03:56 PM
oh yay!! the neighborhood pool is open, its a bazillion degrees outside! My kids want to spend every day at the damn neighborhood pool and its the last place I want to be.

fake happy smiles for all the super Moms who run half marathons, with the kids that scored straight A's, are accepted to this team or that program, only eat healthy snacks, can swim a lap in the pool faster than you can blink and have since they were in the womb.

ugh...I dread the pool. my children love it.

summer has only just started. I really want to move.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
01-06-2013, 04:04 PM
I get to read about all the great scholarships our friend's kids have gotten and how many will attend ivy league schools. While they shop for clothes that doesn't make their size zero figures look "fat"

Good times, good times.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-06-2013, 04:52 PM
This rant brought to you by Tartarus Sauce was made possible by the TTA forums, the Internet, Coca -Cola, McDonald's, Apple, Toyota, Joseph A Bank, Nike, Goodyear, Walmart, The Make -A - Wish Foundation, The Rape-and -Pillage Foundation, the country of Norway, Henry the VIII's six wives, Ghandi's ravaged corpse, 500 children's sweatshops in China, poorly timed holocaust jokes, two midgets shitting in a bucket, a half -assed under the table handjob, and viewers like you. Enjoy the show!

RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT

I'm Tartarus Sauce and I approve this message. Vote for me! Then go fuck yourself.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
01-06-2013, 04:55 PM
(01-06-2013 04:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I get to read about all the great scholarships our friend's kids have gotten and how many will attend ivy league schools. While they shop for clothes that doesn't make their size zero figures look "fat"

Good times, good times.

Just challenge them to a Scrabble® game. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-06-2013, 04:57 PM
(01-06-2013 04:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I get to read about all the great scholarships our friend's kids have gotten and how many will attend ivy league schools. While they shop for clothes that doesn't make their size zero figures look "fat"

Good times, good times.

I have a feeling this will be my future in about 8 years.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
01-06-2013, 05:59 PM
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel crappy.
01-06-2013, 06:04 PM
godfuckingdamnit. Angry I hate these fucking miniature corn cobs. What asshole started this goddamn fad? Probably a miniature farmer with a miniature dick cornfield. This shit's in everything!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
01-06-2013, 06:11 PM
(01-06-2013 06:04 PM)kim Wrote:  godfuckingdamnit. Angry I hate these fucking miniature corn cobs. What asshole started this goddamn fad? Probably a miniature farmer with a miniature dick cornfield. This shit's in everything!

Wasn't baby corn inspired by laziness? Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]