01-06-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I love baby corn... Sad

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 07:34 PM
If it ain't one thing it's a fucking nother. ManlyGirl and GirlyBoyIII go out to get some groceries and some fuckin' drunk going 70 in a 30 rear ends the shit outta 'em, spinning them around several times and shit. They're okay but I'm guessing they're gonna be sore tomorrow. Thank the Korean Gods I bought a car with a 5 star crash rating. Now I'm gonna need another one. ... Fuckin' drunks should do what Girly does, stay in your fuckin' basement and drink alone, goddam what's so hard about that.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-06-2013, 07:41 PM
oh my! Keep a close eye on them, and if they haven't been checked at the hospital they probably should be just as a precaution.

My girls and I were rear ended in a parking lot and we had headaches for 3 days. There wasn't hardly any speed involved just a solid hit.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
01-06-2013, 08:16 PM
Sorry to hear that Girly...sure hope everyone is okay.

The car can be replaced.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
01-06-2013, 08:26 PM
(01-06-2013 07:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If it ain't one thing it's a fucking nother. ManlyGirl and GirlyBoyIII go out to get some groceries and some fuckin' drunk going 70 in a 30 rear ends the shit outta 'em, spinning them around several times and shit. They're okay but I'm guessing they're gonna be sore tomorrow. Thank the Korean Gods I bought a car with a 5 star crash rating. Now I'm gonna need another one. ... Fuckin' drunks should do what Girly does, stay in your fuckin' basement and drink alone, goddam what's so hard about that.

I'm glad the family wasn't hurt G-man. Definitely have them checked out!

Hug

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
01-06-2013, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 09:00 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-06-2013 07:41 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  oh my! Keep a close eye on them, and if they haven't been checked at the hospital they probably should be just as a precaution.

(01-06-2013 08:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sorry to hear that Girly...sure hope everyone is okay.

(01-06-2013 08:26 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I'm glad the family wasn't hurt G-man. Definitely have them checked out!

Yup, thanks. GBII's got the graveyard shift watching them, but no head injuries so I'm thinking they're just gonna have whiplash and back pain tomorrow. The other dude went to the hospital unconscious. As much as I'm fucking pissed at him, I hope he's all right.

Manly's got good instincts, when she saw for a split second in the rearview mirror that she was definitely gonna get hit, she instinctively accelerated instead of braking. Clever girl.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-06-2013, 09:00 PM
From what you say...Manly Girl will probably fix the car as soon as she kicks the drunk driver's ass.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-06-2013, 09:12 PM
(01-06-2013 09:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  From what you say...Manly Girl will probably fix the car as soon as she kicks the drunk driver's ass.

I'm thinking this is even beyond her rather impressive skill set.

[Image: wreck3.jpg][Image: wreck2.jpg][Image: wreck1.jpg]

Other dude's lucky to even be alive.

[Image: wreck4.jpg]

#sigh
01-06-2013, 09:28 PM
Oh Shit!

I hope the other driver was arrested.

01-06-2013, 09:43 PM
(01-06-2013 08:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Manly's got good instincts, when she saw for a split second in the rearview mirror that she was definitely gonna get hit, she instinctively accelerated instead of braking. Clever girl.

Whoa! Ohmy Had she not accelerated that would have been a LOT worse! Manly's got some professional driver in her for sure!

Heart They are gonna be feeling like crap for a while... do make sure they get checked out.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein