Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
04-01-2012, 11:15 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-01-2012 10:23 AM)ddrew Wrote:  
(04-01-2012 09:22 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm quitting smoking and work in an office where I receive phone calls all day from lower-middle class women with 74 IQs and no concept of the English language. I'm about ready to go insane.

Well... we've got 2 options for you..... the redhead down the hall and to the left... OR the radical feminist who want's to rid our world of men in the room next to us... take your pick heheTongue

Well, the redhead down the hall and to the left is Ms. Whitehead. So I'll take my chances with the feminist.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2012, 11:24 AM
Motherfuckers and their "restraining order," tell you whut! Trying to make it against the law to be in love or some shit, talking some kind of smack that never ends well, who the fuck you trying to protect? Send you my fucking name, you go to the motherfucking judge, you file the fucking restraining order against me...

Won't help. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
04-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Yikes! Who was that asshole? Some people just have no fucking clue. It is fucking science - has that ever happened in recorded history? I cannot think of a single instance when someone could not tell that I loved Gwyneth just from being around me - and half the fucking time nothing is even said. Man, I wanna kill somebody...

Not Jack, my payee... assholes. Don't they know demonology? Can't they see I'm all seven foot tall pit fiend already today? Isn't that shit obvious? Fuckers! On the phone for a half an hour trying to get my motherfucking money - they don't give a shit about a poor, insane client who has no fucking recourse - they give a shit about their financial motherfucking portfolio--- I wanna AK! Full auto! Now!

05-01-2012, 03:09 PM
(04-01-2012 03:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yikes! Who was that asshole? Some people just have no fucking clue. It is fucking science - has that ever happened in recorded history? I cannot think of a single instance when someone could not tell that I loved Gwyneth just from being around me - and half the fucking time nothing is even said. Man, I wanna kill somebody...

Not Jack, my payee... assholes. Don't they know demonology? Can't they see I'm all seven foot tall pit fiend already today? Isn't that shit obvious? Fuckers! On the phone for a half an hour trying to get my motherfucking money - they don't give a shit about a poor, insane client who has no fucking recourse - they give a shit about their financial motherfucking portfolio--- I wanna AK! Full auto! Now!

Maybe if you go there and scream and shout and start trashing furniture?
no... wait...
love...
bring them a rose and pic of Gwynneth
you will see how they will lighten up Angel

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
07-01-2012, 05:43 PM
I've done that "walking in a man's shoes bit," and I can't deal! If you use IE for a web browser, yer just broke in the head. I made it half a day before installing chrome. Wink

08-01-2012, 11:19 AM
(07-01-2012 05:43 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I've done that "walking in a man's shoes bit," and I can't deal! If you use IE for a web browser, yer just broke in the head. I made it half a day before installing chrome. Wink

Did you show them your Arm?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
10-01-2012, 09:47 AM

RANTING!
Oh how I love this thread.

So how about my grandparents are absolute dickfaces. :3
I came out to them this weekend, and they were totally fucking immature about it.
Me: "I'm gay."
Gma: -hands me her phone- "Break up with her, right now."
Me: "Uhm. No."
Gma: -leaves-

YEAH! You better leave, bitch. ^__^

~~~*
What else is there to rant about...?

Well, my girlfriend and my best friend's boyfriend need to get along.
I'm ready to sit them down and make them hug it out, until they grow up and at least try to work things out. FUCK!

~~~*
Anyways, nice thread topic.

(04-01-2012 11:24 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Motherfuckers and their "restraining order," tell you whut! Trying to make it against the law to be in love or some shit, talking some kind of smack that never ends well, who the fuck you trying to protect? Send you my fucking name, you go to the motherfucking judge, you file the fucking restraining order against me...

Won't help. Big Grin

Stowing children away in your closet again, I see. Wink LOL.
Tut tut.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like insidemyownmind's post
11-01-2012, 12:47 AM
Reality; what a disappointment. Where are the cops? How come they ain't here with the butterfly nets? What, do I gotta kill somebody? I mean, I wuz definitely in psychopath mode today... going off at the looney bin, going off on the case manager... man, your tax dollars are most definitely not at work in the valley of the sun.

And that dang Gwyneth; the girl just gets in my head. I'm supposed to be all psycho and stuff, then I'm talking about her on this forum; and i'm remembering that last interview I've seen of her... and the tiger's all pussycat again. I mean, yesterday I slept all day cause I didn't want to be alive, kinda thing; not from suicidal crap, just from frustration like this payee lying to me. Telling me Wednesday that the check is in the mail; from Mars, obviously. Then the fucking case manager making appointments to see the shrink behind my back; well if it's so all-fired important least a mofo can do is show up on time. I give 'em ten minutes; in the reverse scenario, they don't give me ten minutes... fuck 'em.

This is why I don't wanna wake up. Ain't gonna be no Gwyneth, cept in my head; and my head is my enemy. Big Grin

11-01-2012, 10:56 AM

Warning: Rant includes vulgarity, sexuality, and honesty.

Everyday, I walk the halls of the local high school that the government forces me to attend. Dreading the days of school, where I act like someone I'm not. Why am I so afraid of being the real me? Why am I so concerned with everyone elses' opinions? Always afraid to speak my mind, wear the outfits that I actually want to wear, trying to look the image that everyone else wants me to fit. Most people at this school even still tease me on trying to fit in. Push me around for the things I like, the people I date, and hell even the style of my hair. Why don't I just stop settling for what everyone else likes, and go with my own likes and opinions? It's ridiculous and I wish that I could acquire the mindset of 'I do not care what others think about me, as long as I try my best to fufill my desires, and show everyone who I really am.' I hope that one day, I will be able to grow some fictional balls and stand up for who I really am.

My 'family' couldn't actually be called a family. They are more like the people that have the same native relatives that I have. After my parents found out that I turned lesbian, my mother cannot look at me the same. She fails to even claim me as her daughter, denying to ever have given birth to me. Then what happened? Did I just fall out of the sky and I was given to a random group of strangers to raise me however they please? NO. My dad abused me for about 5 years, but I finally grew up and told him, 'Hit me on more time, and you will end up being buttfucked by a 300 pounds black man, with a foot long cock'.. Well, not those exact words, but you get my point. He doesn't know how to man up and show his opinion, must be where I got it from. My step-mom could be holding me back from a one-time, life changing experience and my dad will say I can't go just because if he doesn't, he'll be cut off from having sex with her black-hole vagina. I just sit back and accept the shit that they put me through because if I didn't, I would wind up on the streets, prostituting just to get by. Eh, I guess you get what you get. 2 years, 3 months, and 1 day until all of this shit is ended and I'm out to face the cruel, hard world on my own.

'Why don't you come over this weekend?' 'Alright, sounds like fun.' *cancels plan* Yeah that's what my 'best friend' has been up to lately. Cancelling evey plan that we make together, just so that she can hang out with her 'amazing' -douchebag- boyfriend. It's not that I mind her hanging out with her boyfriend instead of me, it's that she lies to me about it. 'My mom will not let me hang out. I am so sorry.' Bullshit! Yeah, that's why your dickface boyfriend stays the night with you almost every night of the week. Maybe I'm being selfish, but I'm tired of liars.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes insidemyownmind's post
11-01-2012, 12:12 PM
You will find your way Smile If your family is like that, just ignore. You live with them a bit longer and then you can leave and never look back. Look forward to that, it will be a great feeling of relief.
And you will see fast that school is the worst, after that you will be able to be yourself, you'll see.

Now about me:
I am more moaning and crying today:
I am sick. Last night I hugged the toilet seat 7 times until nothing came out anymore but the stomach contractions stayed. I dared to drink two small sips of tea in the morning, they made their way back out about 15 minutes later.
My hun went to get me medicine for the water/salt/sugar loss. I drank half of it in the morning, another half in the evening. And as bad as it tastes, I feel that it helps.
I tried to eat a prezel (you know the small dry ones) for the salt, it is still in me, I am happy.
But maaaan, I feel like shit today. I am freezing (in my bed), my legs and my back hurt, of course the stomach too, I feel dirty and have a constant headache.
I keep drinking my bubble-less coke and my black tea and I will try another pretzel in a bit.

Ok done with my "sick rant"

Gimme hug?

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post