Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-06-2012, 04:16 AM
RE: Ranting corner
lol, suppose yall are right.

I mean every time she does open her mouth I do just want to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger...

Must be doing wonders to my blood pressure her not talking.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2012, 04:19 AM
Is she hot in any way? That can make your blood pressure do wonders as well...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
28-06-2012, 04:35 AM
(28-06-2012 04:19 AM)Filox Wrote:  Is she hot in any way? That can make your blood pressure do wonders as well...

Big Grin
Lol, no.

Not my type...
28-06-2012, 04:44 AM
Hmmmm... Want to experiment? Drink 5 beers, then take 5 shots of tequila. Is she your type now? If the answer is negative, try again.

Smile

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
28-06-2012, 04:49 AM
(28-06-2012 04:44 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hmmmm... Want to experiment? Drink 5 beers, then take 5 shots of tequila. Is she your type now? If the answer is negative, try again.

Smile
lol.
I don't drink.
And I don't think any amount of deer will make her my type. Tongue
28-06-2012, 04:54 AM
Deer will surely NOT help you, or her, it might only beat you or run away from you. But beer, well now...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMWns1hgeu90QSjxo9aXV...EpyoMjy1fA]

Such a young man and not drinking... As much as that is plausible, damn man, that sucks.

-Hunter S. Thompson
28-06-2012, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2012 07:32 AM by earmuffs.)
(28-06-2012 04:54 AM)Filox Wrote:  Deer will surely NOT help you, or her, it might only beat you or run away from you. But beer, well now...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMWns1hgeu90QSjxo9aXV...EpyoMjy1fA]

Such a young man and not drinking... As much as that is plausible, damn man, that sucks.
deer, beer, you know what I mean. Tongue

Meh, I have my reasons. I quite like not drinking actually, you don't miss what you've never had and I can honestly say I have no desire to start.

And she could lose 50lbs and I could drunk out of my mind and she'd still not be my type. Smile

edit: quick note, I think I'm gonna move to Sweden once I finish my stupid degree.
29-06-2012, 12:23 AM
I don't understand, why would you go to Sweden?

[Image: zsweeds.jpg]

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
29-06-2012, 04:14 AM
well...
your not half wrong.
01-07-2012, 04:08 AM
so got my last exam tomorrow, woooooooooooooooooooooohoooo.

Taxation 201. Got this shit in the bag. I'm good for GST, can do all those calculations easy as pie, good for personal property tax, know those 3 parts of the Income Tax act like the back of my hand, good for land tax as that part is covered almost entirely in the Income tax act and is just a matter of reading what the law is to the situation at hand to coping that shit down. Where I am having trouble is with deductions. So many deductions for so many different things and it's spread out all over the place so not just a matter of CB6-CB24 like land tax, it's all over the show. And then when I do find it you gotta know which method to use to make the deduction, then you gotta do the deduction and it's just all pretty errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Thing is the only way they can really have it as an exam question is if they give you a list of things and you have to work out what ones are deductible under what section of the act and then do the calculations, unlike the GST calculations which a shit ton easier but they can make you do essay questions instead.

Eh, I'll be fine, I gotta get at least a C in this exam to pass the whole paper and I'm averaging like B+ this whole degree so I'm not worried, breezing through this like it's high school. "Imagine the grades you could be getting if you applied yourself!" my mother always says to which I respond, "yeah and think off all the video game time I would be missing out on. Priorities mother, priories"
What do grades matter, employees don't look at grades they judge you on your job interview and then on how well you can do the actual job. Grades mean jack shit, have since middle school, have all the way through high school (doing same degree at same university as people who got far better grades then me in high school...) and continue to mean nothing now at university. Yet people scramble over them like candy from a pinata. People stress too much, that's their problem. Think grades are the most important thing in the world, yet just like high school, nobody gives a fuck and they'll be useless like a year later. What? like you're gonna say to your boss 10years into your job, "I deserve a raise because I got A+ in this test 10years ago at university", they don't give a fuck, nobody gives a fuck. You could be hanging off the edge of a cliff, there could be someone standing ontop of the cliff with a pocket full of fucks, and all you needed was just one fuck to survive, they wouldn't give you one.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post