RE: Ranting corner
My weekly income just went up 40%.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
04-06-2013, 11:27 PM
(04-06-2013 11:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My weekly income just went up 40%.

Cool. Buy me something. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
05-06-2013, 12:17 AM
I like the Jim Morrison quote.

(28-12-2011 09:08 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Smile
The reason we place links to the pre existing thread is to keep the number of similar threads to a minimum not to prevent anyone from talking about the subject. It's not usually meant as an insult it's just one of the things we are here for.
But I get the idea.

My rant would be an unrelated one. I hate drivers. Bunch of careless individuals. Not all drivers, that's just me being a dick. I have the capacity to like anyone, but as a majority, drivers (those who drive frequently) I find the skill to be poor, the understanding of the laws minimal, and the attention paid to other drivers and pedestrians to be less than evident. I also find that most drivers including ones I personally know, seem to have forgotten or at least hidden into the backs of their minds the fact that the vehicle they are driving is heavy, fast, and more difficult to control when needed. It's taken for granted that the person driving will reach their destination much faster than walking, and at more convenience than public transit.
I haven't met a bad driver yet (like seriously bad) who were actually aware of how bad they were. I have heard them bitch about other drivers who were actually driving properly.
I also get irritated when I'm in a car with someone and they moan about some pedestrian being in there way, as if the world was only for drivers and all others are just in the way. Everyone seems to forget that even though some pedestrians break the rules and actually do get in peoples way by doing stupid things... legally the pedestrian almost always has the right of way, not the other way around. I'm betting it's because if a pedestrian hits your car, it gets a dent at most... a car hits a pedestrian they die. Painfully. Now they might not die, but if they don't it's not like they are going to be likely to just get up and be all like.. oops sorry bout that, have a good day.
Also drivers, take note of this. You hit my kid, and I'm still alive. I will kill you. I'm not kidding in the slightest. I will kill you dead. And I will take my time. So pay attention.

Now that's a fucking rant.
05-06-2013, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 01:34 AM by Free Thought.)
Got sick on Sunday.

It is now Wednesday.

I expected to be better by now, but still can't hold food down.

Conclusion:
[Image: fuck-this-shit-2.gif]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
05-06-2013, 06:40 AM
Since yesterday I've been so sore.
I feel like someone has waked me with a 2x4 in the torso. Front and back.
I suspect it's from carrying heavy boxes up those stairs 15 times though.

Doesn't help that it's so fucking cold too.
My dutch flatmate made the comment that it's not that NZ is cold, it's that our housing sucks.
So while it may be colder in somewhere like Norway, they have nice incelated (yes I know I spelt that wrong) housing for example and double glazing widows. We don't have any of that here.
My room for example has a big window on the wall that boarders that outside of the house. That window glass is thin and the curtains suck.
So when it's like 5 degrees outside, it's 5 degrees inside too...

OH and top that with wearing thin fabric pants and a thin summer coat and you can see why I complain about the cold all the time...

05-06-2013, 06:44 AM

(05-06-2013 06:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So when it's like 5 degrees outside, it's 5 degrees inside too...
.... you can see why I complain about the cold all the time...

maybe its time to move to a warmer place?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
05-06-2013, 08:57 AM
One troll in a grey pick up decided he would stare and glare at me through the duration of his turn and over five feet as he passed me and drove down the road. Was I supposed to think he was important or something? Rolleyes

Some loser with a red pick up truck keeps abandoning different leashed dogs around town, and he's always too far for me to get the plate. The last one he left got very nervous and almost run over in the middle of the main street where the stop light is. I wanted to help it, but it avoided me.

Now I'm really mad and very tired of nonsense. Nobody puts dents or scratches into my car but me and me only! Angry It's not a big dent, but enough of one that I can see from the apartment doorway. Why? Their hiding is pissing Mother and I off to.
05-06-2013, 09:09 AM

Thats awesome. Are you going to save the difference?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

05-06-2013, 09:31 AM
(05-06-2013 06:44 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  

(05-06-2013 06:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So when it's like 5 degrees outside, it's 5 degrees inside too...
.... you can see why I complain about the cold all the time...

maybe its time to move to a warmer place?

Next year.

Quote:http://skse.silverlock.org/

It's going towards debt and bills.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post