Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-06-2013, 03:34 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(08-06-2013 03:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  If I had cable, I would have ditched "SciFi" when they dumbed it down to "SyFy".

I mean, WTAF?!?!?

This. I couldn't even bring myself to type it that way in my previous posts, the dumbness hurts me too much. ^_^

I watch some ID shows sometimes, if they are about true crime and available on Netflix, because I refuse to pay more than $8/mo to watch tv shows.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2013, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 08:50 AM by earmuffs.)
My (parents) dog (the brown and white Foxy/Jack Russel cross) and my aunts dog (the primed and pampered white thing) looking out the window, someone must have pulled up.

[Image: 6521_10200801793080866_426963623_n.jpg]

awwwww

I don't see why guys want big dogs, big rottweilers and shit. If you have an adorable little dog like my (parents) foxy/russel cross, then when you're out walking that every girl that's out walking too (aka, fit) is going to stop to pat your dog because it's so adorable, thus giving you an open window to start a conversation with a pretty young lady.

This has been another reltaionship advice by Muffs, tune in next week for more love tips from the master. Thumbsup
(It doesn't work to well if you are of the gay though...)

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
09-06-2013, 08:51 AM
Texas seems to be in a perpetual drought though we get rained on plenty lately. I will never get the damn pool clean and ready if it doesn't give me a chance to get the damn chemicals right. Hobo

My plan for some more brushing was foiled again due to thunderstorms, crap.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
09-06-2013, 08:54 AM
(09-06-2013 08:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  My (parents) dog (the brown and white Foxy/Jack Russel cross) and my aunts dog (the primed and pampered white thing) looking out the window, someone must have pulled up.

[Image: 6521_10200801793080866_426963623_n.jpg]

awwwww

I don't see why guys want big dogs, big rottweilers and shit. If you have an adorable little dog like my (parents) foxy/russel cross, then when you're out walking that every girl that's out walking too (aka, fit) is going to stop to pat your dog because it's so adorable, thus giving you an open window to start a conversation with a pretty young lady.

This has been another reltaionship advice by Muffs, tune in next week for more love tips from the master. Thumbsup
(It doesn't work to well if you are of the gay though...)

Because then you have to put up with annoying little yap dogs. Plus the women you would attract would be likely to want to have annoying little yappers around all the time. Lose-lose.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
09-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Not all little dogs yap.
My (parents) dog doesn't yap.
It barks occasionally, but before he we had a lab and she barked occasionally too.

Besides, if you secure a little dog that is to your liking then you already have the dog part covered and thus the women is just a bonus.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-06-2013, 09:17 AM
(09-06-2013 09:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Not all little dogs yap.
My (parents) dog doesn't yap.
It barks occasionally, but before he we had a lab and she barked occasionally too.

Besides, if you secure a little dog that is to your liking then you already have the dog part covered and thus the women is just a bonus.

I suppose. I tend to find things constantly underfoot to be hugely annoying. If they yap, even occasionally, it's a bad situation.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
09-06-2013, 09:21 AM
EH...you don't want something constantly underfoot yapping but you just had another child? Blink
Maybe kids have changed since I had mine. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
09-06-2013, 09:37 AM
(09-06-2013 09:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  EH...you don't want something constantly underfoot yapping but you just had another child? Blink
Maybe kids have changed since I had mine. Tongue

You say it like it was my idea. Tongue

Besides, you can't very easily relieve your own shortcomings in life by living vicariously through a dog. These heathens will serve their purpose. Evil_monster

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
09-06-2013, 09:44 AM
My son graduated high school last night!

Not one mention of god all night....

Not a prayer or pledge of allegence.

I was happy!

Especially at the end when the class filed out with Alice Cooper's School's Out playing in the background. Big Grin

Yanno when I graduated they wouldn't let us play that song.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-06-2013, 10:47 AM
Congrats to you and your son!

Graduation is so exciting, even though 'your' moment only lasts a short time.

Is that one down, three to go?

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post