Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-06-2013, 12:07 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(09-06-2013 08:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  My (parents) dog (the brown and white Foxy/Jack Russel cross) and my aunts dog (the primed and pampered white thing) looking out the window, someone must have pulled up.

I don't see why guys want big dogs, big rottweilers and shit. If you have an adorable little dog like my (parents) foxy/russel cross, then when you're out walking that every girl that's out walking too (aka, fit) is going to stop to pat your dog because it's so adorable, thus giving you an open window to start a conversation with a pretty young lady.

This has been another reltaionship advice by Muffs, tune in next week for more love tips from the master. Thumbsup
(It doesn't work to well if you are of the gay though...)
Haha. Well, not everybody gets a dog to pick up chicks, you know.

Up until 2 years ago, I had a dog that weighed as much as I do. It was big fucking mutt. I couldn't understand why anyone would get a little dog. The Jack Russel mix is cute, though.

Another thing I don't understand, is when you're buying pet medications and things, 25-50 lbs. counts as a "large dog." What the fuck. I consider that a rather small dog (only because of what I am used to). If my mutts are "large dogs," then what the hell is a Great Dane? XXXXXXL dog?

Quote:Especially at the end when the class filed out with Alice Cooper's School's Out playing in the background. Big Grin
Haha! When I was in school, my best friend used to bring a boombox to school the last day, just to play that at the end. She was kind of weird. ^_^
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2013, 04:39 PM
And we are officially moving.....well, today started the 'omfg-we have a ton of shit to do if we think we are going to move'.

storage unit rented, a few boxes (3) packed- only 97 bazillion more to go, plus painting, small repairs, and getting this one the market, a yard sale, carloads to Goodwill, etc.

WTF was I thinking?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
09-06-2013, 04:54 PM
(09-06-2013 04:39 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  And we are officially moving.....well, today started the 'omfg-we have a ton of shit to do if we think we are going to move'.

storage unit rented, a few boxes (3) packed- only 97 bazillion more to go, plus painting, small repairs, and getting this one the market, a yard sale, carloads to Goodwill, etc.

WTF was I thinking?

How far are you moving. We moved from San Francisco to (kinda) Portland Oregon.

Everything had to go in a box....

We had 130 boxes. I had serious box burn out. After a while I threw shit away instead of boxing it up. Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

09-06-2013, 04:54 PM
That's what I need to do: pretend to move. That way I can throw all my shit out, have a yard sale, or just take it all to the Good Will and let them fuck with it.

Consider

Fuck it: Good Will is gonna make out like a fucking thief this summer! Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
09-06-2013, 04:56 PM
(09-06-2013 04:54 PM)kim Wrote:  That's what I need to do: pretend to move. That way I can throw all my shit out, have a yard sale, or just take it all to the Good Will and let them fuck with it.

Consider

Fuck it: Good Will is gonna make out like a fucking thief this summer! Thumbsup

Ooooooh my friend does that every 5 years or so. I just can't seem to do that -- stick with it. I give up too easily.

09-06-2013, 05:02 PM
(09-06-2013 04:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 04:39 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  And we are officially moving.....well, today started the 'omfg-we have a ton of shit to do if we think we are going to move'.

WTF was I thinking?

How far are you moving. We moved from San Francisco to (kinda) Portland Oregon.

We had 130 boxes. I had serious box burn out. After a while I threw shit away instead of boxing it up. Hug

about 20 miles to be closer to the kids school, unfortunately, we have to sell & close the one we are in now before we can close on a new one. Can't afford 2 houses at once. So EVERYTHING will be moved twice (either to storage or the temp rental apartment- then to the new house) unless we can luck out with the last truckload and close on both houses in the same day.

It's amazing how much stuff 2 girls under the age of 10 have. It used to be easier when it was just my husband and I....we moved 3-4 times then.

[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
09-06-2013, 05:06 PM
(09-06-2013 04:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We had 130 boxes. I had serious box burn out. After a while I threw shit away instead of boxing it up. Hug

I did that when we moved from Minneapolis to Charlotte. We had some boxes that never got unpacked. If one of us couldn't find something the running joke was 'its in that brown box out in the garage-go check" There were a mountain of boxes out there.

09-06-2013, 05:08 PM
(09-06-2013 05:02 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 04:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  How far are you moving. We moved from San Francisco to (kinda) Portland Oregon.

about 20 miles to be closer to the kids school, unfortunately, we have to sell & close the one we are in now before we can close on a new one. Can't afford 2 houses at once. So EVERYTHING will be moved twice (either to storage or the temp rental apartment- then to the new house) unless we can luck out with the last truckload and close on both houses in the same day.

It's amazing how much stuff 2 girls under the age of 10 have. It used to be easier when it was just my husband and I....we moved 3-4 times then.

Well I hope your move is relatively stress free. We moved a couple times before kids. It was far easier. The last move to Oregon we also had the dog and bird to move with us too.

Hug Wish I could help ya! I don't mind helping other people move.

09-06-2013, 05:19 PM
(09-06-2013 05:06 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 04:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We had 130 boxes. I had serious box burn out. After a while I threw shit away instead of boxing it up. Hug

I did that when we moved from Minneapolis to Charlotte. We had some boxes that never got unpacked. If one of us couldn't find something the running joke was 'its in that brown box out in the garage-go check" There were a mountain of boxes out there.

Very amusing.

Ever hear of Sharpie pens? Some people have been known to label their boxes with the contents.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2013, 05:25 PM
(09-06-2013 05:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 05:06 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I did that when we moved from Minneapolis to Charlotte. We had some boxes that never got unpacked. If one of us couldn't find something the running joke was 'its in that brown box out in the garage-go check" There were a mountain of boxes out there.

Very amusing.

Ever hear of Sharpie pens? Some people have been known to label their boxes with the contents.

Oh, in the beginning everything was labeled, by the last few boxes, it became a hodgepodge. Some have never been unpacked. So yea we say that a lot.

"must be still in a box"