Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-06-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-06-2013 06:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Heads up, I'm either going to be very happy tomorrow or very very very pissed off. There is a decision that will mean I get my motorbike back before my birthday, or a lack of decision will mean I don't get my motorbike back for the next 2 months...
As you can guess, the later will mean I will probably spam this thread with large bolded lettering.
Just a heads up.

As one has been through this in a previous incarnation.... it's probably not a healthy idea for you; it will only further add to and thereby prolong, your own stress level.

I could say that it personally doesn't bother me... but I would just be saying that now while in a semi-tranquil, fairly non-murderous state. In actuality, when I do see full pages of thread either negative or even celebratory, with nothing but annoying gobs of lettering, I find myself looking for living things to stab with whatever sharp thing readily grasped.

So yea, probably not good for anyone's health or wellbeing. I personally won't step in but you can be sure that there are others who like to keep things all tidy and in their place. I can only blame my own bigoted notion that all men are indeed anal retentive. Oh yes, I did say it. I'm owning my evil. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
13-06-2013, 11:58 AM
(12-06-2013 01:11 PM)amyb Wrote:  Ew. Can't they give you anti inflammatory pills or something? Eyedrops suck.

I just spend 45 minutes (including time spent looking for tools) trying to remove the spark plug from a lawnmower, because I can't find all the parts to the damn socket wrench. Ending up sticking a regular wrench inside the socket and eventually got it out, will need to buy another one when I remember. The problem is that, when I go to stores, I can't fucking remember what it is I wanted to buy. It's gonna rain anyway, I don't need the lawnmower right now I guess.

I hope this doesn't mean your batting average will go down. I guess we can expect to see fewer home runs from you this season.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-06-2013, 01:34 PM
(13-06-2013 08:45 AM)kim Wrote:  
(13-06-2013 06:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Heads up, I'm either going to be very happy tomorrow or very very very pissed off. There is a decision that will mean I get my motorbike back before my birthday, or a lack of decision will mean I don't get my motorbike back for the next 2 months...
As you can guess, the later will mean I will probably spam this thread with large bolded lettering.
Just a heads up.

As one has been through this in a previous incarnation.... it's probably not a healthy idea for you; it will only further add to and thereby prolong, your own stress level.

I could say that it personally doesn't bother me... but I would just be saying that now while in a semi-tranquil, fairly non-murderous state. In actuality, when I do see full pages of thread either negative or even celebratory, with nothing but annoying gobs of lettering, I find myself looking for living things to stab with whatever sharp thing readily grasped.

So yea, probably not good for anyone's health or wellbeing. I personally won't step in but you can be sure that there are others who like to keep things all tidy and in their place. I can only blame my own bigoted notion that all men are indeed anal retentive. Oh yes, I did say it. I'm owning my evil. Drinking Beverage

huh?

[Image: oscar.png]
13-06-2013, 01:42 PM
(13-06-2013 01:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  huh?

That's what she said...
13-06-2013, 01:49 PM
No it isn't, she said "As one has been through this in a previous incarnation.... it's probably not a healthy idea for you; it will only further add to and thereby prolong, your own stress level.

So yea, probably not good for anyone's health or wellbeing. I personally won't step in but you can be sure that there are others who like to keep things all tidy and in their place. I can only blame my own bigoted notion that all men are indeed anal retentive. Oh yes, I did say it. I'm owning my evil. Coffeedrinker"

13-06-2013, 07:54 PM
Permission to curl over and die?

13-06-2013, 07:59 PM
Permission not granted.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-06-2013, 08:04 PM
[Image: Sadface.png]

13-06-2013, 08:09 PM
(13-06-2013 08:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: Sadface.png]

Permission still not granted.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Alright nevermind I'm good now. I was just exhausted from carrying a very heavy bag filled with groceries up a million stairs...

So I got the money for my bike which is exciting, I will have it back Wednesday next week (maybe Tuesday, maybe Monday..), just in time for exams. Yay.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post