Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-06-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Completed daily walk tasks

1: Ignore person sneering out his car while driving too slow.
2: Cross the street in front of traffic that's surprisingly busy for a little farm town.
3: Grunt to ourselves after one teen in a small group says something rude.
4: Sweat through the sun screen lotion and get it with either a gnat or grain of dirt in right eye. (always the right eye)
5: Go inside once in a while to avoid another heat created headache.

I wish I knew why children felt disgust so often. >:| It's not even my problem anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2013, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2013 07:01 PM by TheGulegon.)
friggin Leg Cramps!
shoulda drank more water today or something Sad

and that's 2 confirmations I still have a southern accent Angry

Tongue

15-06-2013, 12:16 AM
I proclaim this rant in the name of England!

/end rant

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
15-06-2013, 01:38 AM
(15-06-2013 12:16 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I proclaim this rant in the name of England!

/end rant

Certainly, Your Highness.

Want something? Then do something.
15-06-2013, 09:00 AM
So, I made this post, parodying gothbrat's post and thread.

Clearly missing the point, he liked it.

I hereby make the official demand that his like be taken off of my post and my "likes received". I do not need a black mark like that on my record. That like... It feels... filthy. Contaminated. I want it gone! Angry

And while I am making demands, I demand, if possible, that Nappa's positive rep of me be also remove from my Reps record.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-06-2013, 09:48 AM
(15-06-2013 09:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  So, I made this post, parodying gothbrat's post and thread.

I hereby make the official demand that his like be taken off of my post and my "likes received". I do not need a black mark like that on my record. That like... It feels... filthy. Contaminated. I want it gone! Angry

And while I am making demands, I demand, if possible, that Nappa's positive rep of me be also remove from my Reps record.

Just edit that post and add "Fuck you, Gothass; eat shit and die!"

You're welcome. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
15-06-2013, 09:50 AM
(15-06-2013 09:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-06-2013 09:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  So, I made this post, parodying gothbrat's post and thread.

Just edit that post and add "Fuck you, Gothass; eat shit and die!"

You're welcome. Drinking Beverage

He liked several of mine too...obviously this person is confused and not worth any more attention...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-06-2013, 09:51 AM

He's so cute when he makes demands. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-06-2013, 10:01 AM
(14-06-2013 05:17 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  friggin Leg Cramps!
shoulda drank more water today or something Sad

and that's 2 confirmations I still have a southern accent Angry

Tongue

I feel really bad for saying that now...

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
15-06-2013, 10:01 AM
(15-06-2013 09:51 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  He's so cute when he makes demands. Drinking Beverage

Didn't you ever watch Bounty Hamster... Don't call people cute.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.