Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
16-06-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-06-2013 04:47 PM)kim Wrote:  
(15-06-2013 03:12 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Check the weather channel before going to the lake Angry

Oh hell, you knew we were supposed to have rain all this weekend. Drinking Beverage

If I did I forgot when someone suggested it, as it was sunny earlier! But Lake Paradise has cabins for rent cheap! Worked out in the end Thumbsup
.....what am I doing in the ranting corner, then?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2013, 05:35 PM
It's 11:30am Monday. The motorbike people said they'd fix my light (they fixed the ignition ages ago, so when I got the money to pay the insurance excess I got a bit more so I could fix my light so I don't only have high beam and piss everyone off at night...) on monday and then give me a phone once it's done. Why haven't they called me yet!! Angry

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
16-06-2013, 05:45 PM
(16-06-2013 05:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why haven't they called me yet!! Angry

Cause you're making that face and they know it. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-06-2013, 05:49 PM
What face?
My, I can't believe it's not butter face?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
16-06-2013, 05:58 PM
They'll probably get around to calling you at 4:10 so then you won't make it there before they close shop. If they don't call by noon, you should probably ring them. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
16-06-2013, 06:38 PM
It's 12:36!! and still no phone call. Angry
Got no money on my phone.

16-06-2013, 06:54 PM
Skype call them.
Or, if you have gmail, you can make the call from your computer. I do it all the time.

16-06-2013, 07:07 PM
No, no, no.

What Muffs really ought to do is send these people a message in a bottle: He should get a glass bottle, write a message to these people and stuff it into the bottle, fill the bottle with petrol, lil' bit of motor oil or something like that too with a kerosene soaked rag and the rest goes to his imagination.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
17-06-2013, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2013 12:17 AM by Lienda Bella.)
Some red truck has been abandoning dogs around town, and they're too far away every time for me to see his plate! I'm itching to get him in trouble for the BS he's caused everyone. If that didn't piss me off enough, I found a dog roaming around today. (gee..... wander where it came from... -.- Yeah gosh... what a mystery, huh?) It followed me home, and I tied it in front of my apartment. The neighbors were being helpful and trying to find an animal control person. It turns out the phone number they gave me isn't getting who I needed, and the person on the other end told me to call the cops. I did so, and gave the girl my address and number. There isn't an animal control number for this town.

Nobody comes for three hours! To top that, I have a headache that hasn't stopped since I walked out in the heat one last week! It's literally concentrating pressure on one area of my skull, and won't stop irritating me for days now! The clinic is unlikely to help, in my opinion. Mother finally comes home from church and she calls the station again when the sun is setting. Some guy answers and she explains the situation.

Again nobody came, and we all have to deal with the abandoned but very friendly dog barking and whining all night here. I took a shower, and can't sleep since 10PM. No doubt, I have poop to clean up tomorrow morning. Tired neighbors to. Angry
17-06-2013, 02:34 AM
Frustrated.

I was getting along well with some in conversations, then I find them rapidly turned away without any PM discussion, let alone a descent one.

And then surprised,

Some others and I reached something in common when I was about to get done with them ...

Yeah, this come and go is just part of ordinary life.

Want something? Then do something.