Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-07-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-07-2012 02:23 PM)kim Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 01:32 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Duh. That's why they say tomorrow never comes. Drinking Beverage

Tomorrow is not a day because everyone is born an Atheist. Didn't you guys get the memo? Undecided
Mine got lost in the mail when I was living under the stairs.

However, the Day after tomorrow is a day. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2012, 02:39 PM
(01-07-2012 09:07 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  So how come tomorrow ain't a day? There's like yesterday and today and Tuesday, but there ain't no day in tomorrow. Huh
[Image: The_Thinker_Rodin-2-713279%5B1%5D.jpg]

OH and, 8o'clock starts and exams, rawr!
01-07-2012, 02:57 PM
There is no day beyond the one you are currently in. "Tomorrow" is something you are not in and will never be in. There isn't anything that would indicate that there is anything beyond right now.
Sure, there is a structural set for planning and such, but Tomorrow is a faith based organization.

Tomorrow is why we have show tunes.

When Andrea McArdle sang Tomorrow, she wasn't fucking kidding... and neither was Judy Garland when she sang Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Both are about something that is not ... both are about wanting that... illusion... that TOMORROW.

Don't make me post either one of those fucking songs or I'll get all happy on you. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
01-07-2012, 04:43 PM
*sigh*
so we have this text book thing that contains the whole Income Tax Act that we are allowed to take into the exam (because who the fuck can remember the tax act, it's fucking huge) and what do I not own and what exam do I have in less then 4 hours and what store is out of said text book?

Meh. I mean it's only like 80% of the exam in which I will need it for, I'm guaranteed the GST part, I'm sure I can scratch together another 30% out of personal property and land tax.
Ehh we'll see when I get in there.
01-07-2012, 05:30 PM
(01-07-2012 04:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  *sigh*
so we have this text book thing that contains the whole Income Tax Act that we are allowed to take into the exam (because who the fuck can remember the tax act, it's fucking huge) and what do I not own and what exam do I have in less then 4 hours and what store is out of said text book?

Meh. I mean it's only like 80% of the exam in which I will need it for, I'm guaranteed the GST part, I'm sure I can scratch together another 30% out of personal property and land tax.
Ehh we'll see when I get in there.

Huh Preparation was a long time ago.

So.... you have this tax test... which you are most certainly NOT worried about passing...
I think I'm quoting you here correctly, "People stress too much, that's their problem."

Stop jittering, get your guts up, go in like you know what you're doing, do the test, and get the fuck out.

Smartass You'll be fine when it's over. Smartass

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
01-07-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm not worried about it. I know for a fact I will pass.
You see my life works on a "it'll work out" principle.
I could walk in there without doing any study and still manage to pass the course somehow.
This is just how my schooling works, I've yet to fail anything and seriously, the amount of work I do compared to others is will amaze you. I do next to nothing and get the same results as those that study for hours and hours.
01-07-2012, 05:39 PM
(01-07-2012 05:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm not worried about it. I know for a fact I will pass.
I could walk in there without doing any study and still manage to pass the course somehow.
This is just how my schooling works, I've yet to fail anything and seriously, the amount of work I do compared to others is will amaze you. I do next to nothing and get the same results as those that study for hours and hours.

I was that way in high school, college, seminary, and grad school.

Spoiler alert:

It doesn't end well. Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-07-2012, 05:42 PM
(01-07-2012 05:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 05:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm not worried about it. I know for a fact I will pass.

I was that way in high school, college, seminary, and grad school.

Spoiler alert:

14 and a half years of education beg to differ.
01-07-2012, 05:44 PM
(01-07-2012 05:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 05:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I was that way in high school, college, seminary, and grad school.

Spoiler alert:

Try 21 years and you might prove yourself to me. Tongue

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-07-2012, 05:45 PM
(01-07-2012 05:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 05:39 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I was that way in high school, college, seminary, and grad school.

Spoiler alert:

Ah, youth! Seriously, listen to Erx - he's right.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user