Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-06-2013, 07:01 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(17-06-2013 12:13 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Some red truck has been abandoning dogs around town, and they're too far away every time for me to see his plate! I'm itching to get him in trouble for the BS he's caused everyone. If that didn't piss me off enough, I found a dog roaming around today. (gee..... wander where it came from... -.- Yeah gosh... what a mystery, huh?) It followed me home, and I tied it in front of my apartment. The neighbors were being helpful and trying to find an animal control person. It turns out the phone number they gave me isn't getting who I needed, and the person on the other end told me to call the cops. I did so, and gave the girl my address and number. There isn't an animal control number for this town.

Nobody comes for three hours! To top that, I have a headache that hasn't stopped since I walked out in the heat one last week! It's literally concentrating pressure on one area of my skull, and won't stop irritating me for days now! The clinic is unlikely to help, in my opinion. Mother finally comes home from church and she calls the station again when the sun is setting. Some guy answers and she explains the situation.

Again nobody came, and we all have to deal with the abandoned but very friendly dog barking and whining all night here. I took a shower, and can't sleep since 10PM. No doubt, I have poop to clean up tomorrow morning. Tired neighbors to. Angry

Finally! x.x Hopefully it'll get a nice home and fewer fleas.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
17-06-2013, 07:36 AM
Good deed done, Lienda.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-06-2013, 01:14 PM
It's 7:10am Tuesday. They open at 7:30 so someone must be in the workshop by now to open up and shit.
Why haven't they called!!! Angry
I have a strong craving for a large bag of crisp green apples (the single best food in the world, better then any junk food or even better then vanilla coke..) and need an excuse to catch the bus into town!!

This is bullshit!
I only have so much patience.
17-06-2013, 01:42 PM
I was thinking, when the inevitable happens, of replacing my little demon with one of these werewolves!

Tibetan Mastiff
[Image: 1.jpg?dt=70ec45e9c353b6cf8576f68c069e0b89]

That's until I saw this Shocking
http://www.today.com/id/42128943/ns/toda...b9mTsEo600

Ri-dogdam-diculous!!!

17-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Fuck that, this is what ya want...

[Image: dachshund-standard_01_lg.jpg]

ps: it's 7:45am Angry
17-06-2013, 02:25 PM
(17-06-2013 01:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck that, this is what ya want...

Pocket rats aren't my thing Tongue

17-06-2013, 02:38 PM
And oversized poodles are?
17-06-2013, 02:59 PM
(17-06-2013 02:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(17-06-2013 01:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck that, this is what ya want...

Pocket rats aren't my thing Tongue
I have two mixed weiners, part basset hound. Much bigger than your average weiner.

That being said, weiners are a huge pain in the ass and tend to not listen unless they feel like it, so I don't really recommend them all that much. Same with a lot of hounds, really.

I recommend border collies.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
17-06-2013, 03:28 PM
(17-06-2013 02:59 PM)amyb Wrote:  
(17-06-2013 02:25 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Pocket rats aren't my thing Tongue
I have two mixed weiners, part basset hound. Much bigger than your average weiner.

That being said, weiners are a huge pain in the ass and tend to not listen unless they feel like it, so I don't really recommend them all that much. Same with a lot of hounds, really.

I recommend border collies.

[Image: 3shelties.jpg]

Shelties all the fun of a border collie 1/4 the size. I have a Blue Merle sheltie (the grey gold black and white pattern) and he is a trip.

Not mine but a lawl vid Smile

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-06-2013, 03:36 PM
oooo I miss having a dog. Sad