Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-06-2013, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2013 10:26 AM by yumeji.)
RE: Ranting corner
Since amyb mentioned border collie, I remember something that happened about a couple weeks ago.

I was outside my apartment, in the parking lot smoking a cigarette. This parking lot was on top of a hill and I was looking down at the gas station next door, were I saw a border collie tied to car about 40 yards from me. They had tied him to one of the car seat fasteners in the back seat. I thought to myself, "How nice of them to at least let the dog be outside of the car and get some air while they are inside."

As I was looking at this gorgeous dog, I saw a flash of the brake lights. I ignored it thinking it was just my imagination. Until that is, the lights came on again and stayed on. I realized that there was someone in the car, the car was on, and there dog was still tied to the car but outside of it. Since I was smoking a cigarette, I had my water bottle with me as I always do. My arm tensed up immediately upon this realization, only to see the brake lights go off again. I figured they had seen the dog and were about to get them inside the car. So I put out my cigarette, and looked up again to see the car's reverse lights on and the car moving, with the dog being pulled dangerously close to their tires.

Without any hesitation, I tensed up, and with all my strength I threw that half full water bottle at the car. Unfortunately I'm apparently a poor thrower, as I missed, and the bottle exploded behind their car. But apparently they saw the bottle fly at them as they immediately stopped. At that point I had already jumped off the hill, bruising both my ankles and knees on the landing, and ran over to the car. All to find that the driver was a little boy, whose parents were still inside of the gas station.

I won't go into the details of what I said to the parent's. but I do admit that it involved a lot of visible anger on my side of it and some colorful language. I don't apologize for my actions or words though, the one and only thing I care about in this world is animals.

Don't know why I bring this story up, just felt like it.
Since almost every post I make has a spoiler and pictures, here is a cute puppy. [Image: holly.jpg]

[Image: atheistsignature.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like yumeji's post
17-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Alright I'm over it.
I suppose I better get one of those swipe bus cards then... *sigh*

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
17-06-2013, 07:47 PM
I've got three negative rep now. THREE !

[Image: em84.gif]

Want something? Then do something.
17-06-2013, 09:47 PM
I tried the "Ignore List" today and go back to the original thread ... only to find out I had been seriously wasting my life !

[Image: em61.gif]

17-06-2013, 09:49 PM
I HATE TELEVANGELISTS!!!! Censored Hobo
17-06-2013, 09:51 PM
(17-06-2013 07:47 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I've got three negative rep now. THREE !

Edit:

I've got four negative rep now. FOUR !

[Image: em84.gif][Image: em84.gif]
[Image: em84.gif][Image: em84.gif][Image: em84.gif]

18-06-2013, 08:38 AM
Want me to make it 5?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
18-06-2013, 08:44 AM
Fucking George is bored, comes over here and gives me this look like, "amuse me, human." Fucking dog. That's what happens when your pack is made of cats. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
18-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Seriously why is it going away for a few days so much work?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-06-2013, 11:52 AM
I don't envy you Moms...I am going by myself this trip, but I sure remember trying to get the whole family ready for others.

I normally would have started packing by now, I haven't even made a list yet.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF