Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-06-2013, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2013 02:43 PM by Full Circle.)
RE: Ranting corner
(19-06-2013 07:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm glad to see you take humor in my suffering... Consider

Now wait a cotton picking minute! You made it plain that you resolved the issue and had us carry on.

I pictured you writting the post and then pausing, realizing all was well, and not wanting to delete such an eloquent rant, you posted it anyway without explaining anything. I found the whole thing classic 'muffs and freaking funny. Sue me. Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
19-06-2013, 01:14 PM
(19-06-2013 06:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You want a good read of ex-wife revenge?
Read this case: Hewitt v First Plus Financial Group Ltd

I'm heating my soup with nothing to do but read. Go on; dish. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-06-2013, 01:22 PM
(19-06-2013 01:08 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(19-06-2013 07:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm glad to see you take humor in my suffering... Consider

Now wait a cotton picking minute! You made it plain that you resolved the issue and had us carry on.

I pictured you writting the post and then pausing, realizing all was well, and not wanting to delete such an eloquent rant you posted it anyway without explaining anything. I found the whole thing classic 'muffs and freaking funny. Sue me. Angel

Lol. It's fine, laugh it up.

Quote:I'm heating my soup with nothing to do but read. Go on; dish. Coffeedrinker

Gotta make this quick, so here's a summary.

Lady and man married.
Lady re-mortgages house to pay off credit card debt for man as man promises to sort out finances in future.
Man leaves her for other women he was having an affair with.
Lady sues.
Lady get's money back (from paying off his credit cards) as him keeping the affair from her was... some legal term that's slipped my mind.
Thus, man still has to pay credit cards as well as will now have court fees to pay.
Lady laughs all the way to the bank.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-06-2013, 01:30 PM
I hate explaining to my husband for the millionth time that I can't fully be considered packed until the morning we leave!

He always asks...got all your clothes, goo bag in there!

I reply yes clothes are in, but I need to still throw in my other stuff.

He, zipping up my suitcase, well do it now it's going in the car tonight.

I have to get up in the morning, shower, dry my hair with a brush that's packed away AND in the car, and put on makeup that's also IN THE FUCKING car?

Then he bitches that I'm always the ONE to forget something....

Ya because you take my suitcase before I'm finished packing.

Fucker
Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-06-2013, 01:36 PM
(19-06-2013 01:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I hate explaining to my husband for the millionth time that I can't fully be considered packed until the morning we leave!

I have to get up in the morning, shower, dry my hair with a brush that's packed away AND in the car, and put on makeup that's also IN THE FUCKING car?

Fucker
Drinking Beverage

This is awesome to me because my parents did the same thing when I was growing up. I always knew my mom's position was more logical but I sided with my dad anyway. Smile
19-06-2013, 01:50 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK​KKK!!!!

*facepalm*

Totally just spent like an hour this morning studying stuff that isn't even in the bloody exam...
Damn it! I was so good at that stuff too... Sad
19-06-2013, 01:53 PM
I can such a boob at times. Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
19-06-2013, 02:03 PM
(19-06-2013 01:36 PM)fuckingpowerful Wrote:  
(19-06-2013 01:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I hate explaining to my husband for the millionth time that I can't fully be considered packed until the morning we leave!

Fucker
Drinking Beverage

This is awesome to me because my parents did the same thing when I was growing up. I always knew my mom's position was more logical but I sided with my dad anyway. Smile

Weeping

19-06-2013, 02:04 PM
(19-06-2013 01:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I can such a boob at times. Dodgy

I know, but I Heart ya anyway. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-06-2013, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2013 03:30 PM by Full Circle.)

Fucker
Drinking Beverage

This argument has less chance at a peaceful resolution than the question "does a god exist".

I pack the night before in my duffel or suitcase.

She partially lays out what she might take.

I have my own toiletry kit with a few essentials already in my duffel.

The next morning my suitcase contains tons of her stuff, my clothes are all smushed and my toiletry kit is breaming with lotions and tampons.

I love her, I really do but if anything is going to cause a premeditated death in our relationship is packing for a trip.

Angry Dodgy Undecided Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post