Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
20-06-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(20-06-2013 02:28 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  it should be a law that every box of chocolates should have a diagram labeling which ones are the icky ones and which are the yummy ones....

That's all you. I buy Russell Stover. Tongue

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Know what I hate? Get up to go do something, next thing I know, I'm standing in the middle of the kitchen like a deer in the headlights, and I go to myself, "now, where are you going?" And myself goes, "...uh... I don't know." Big Grin

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-06-2013, 01:33 PM
(21-06-2013 01:20 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Know what I hate? Get up to go do something, next thing I know, I'm standing in the middle of the kitchen like a deer in the headlights, and I go to myself, "now, where are you going?" And myself goes, "...uh... I don't know." Big Grin

Undecided

Were we just twins, separated at birth?

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
21-06-2013, 02:00 PM
(21-06-2013 01:20 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Know what I hate? Get up to go do something, next thing I know, I'm standing in the middle of the kitchen like a deer in the headlights, and I go to myself, "now, where are you going?" And myself goes, "...uh... I don't know." Big Grin

Yeah, this happens to me far too often lately.
21-06-2013, 02:37 PM
old people... Dodgy

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-06-2013, 04:44 PM
I won't have extra money until next Friday Sad
There's a mud pit I haven't thrown seeds into yet, so what the hell. Time filler yard work here I come ...Weeping
Eh. Least I can get some more sunburn Cool

21-06-2013, 04:48 PM

That happens to me, but it's usually because I'm Smokin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
23-06-2013, 09:31 AM
Verizon sucks Censored

23-06-2013, 05:01 PM
So the polite neighbor brought over this interesting looking bread. I was waiting for my mother to put some dress on, because we live in the apartment in our night gowns. Comfort, you see. I looked at the bread, then to her, and confused had nothing to reply with. Yes, I know I'm supposed to say "thanks" when I take it, but why the heck is this stranger I just met and don't even know giving us a food gift? Eh.... *rubs head* Well, my mother came to the door, took it, and said thank you. I said "thank you" to, shut the door, and felt slightly bad that I didn't have anything to say. I had stood at the door for a good 15 seconds waiting for my more social Mum.

*SHRUG* It's the middle of June, so a holiday isn't it. Mother and I are both fat to. Some woman at her church makes that kind of sense. Before we moved into an apartment, and was looking for a place, we couldn't get a room at the hotel the first night, because the girl wasn't there when we were. This other person let us stay at her house. Huh Nice house... It was very quiet. She's acquainted with my grandfather and a couple of his relatives. She's even invited us to eat at her house on more than one occasion. I declined the last one, because all I'd be doing is munching and being word blank.
23-06-2013, 05:06 PM
You didn't do anything so bad. You know you need to say the appropriate social things because that's what's expected.

Your posting here is getting better all the time...I am not a social person either (in person)...it's okay. Learn the social niceties and be okay that you don't want to be around people.

Have a great day and enjoy the bread!

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF