(23-06-2013 09:31 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Verizon sucks Censored

Amen brother.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Yea, Lienda Bella - I think your posting is getting better, too - more comfortable. And I see nothing incorrect about your not so quick response at the door. You didn't know what was up. I probably would have done pretty much the same. Thumbsup

Ha - when I'm invited to stuff - I don't always go either. Sometimes when I do go, I find that I'm just contented to keep quiet and do my people watching. It's kind of cool.

It's funny - sometimes I'm kind of shy but other times, I'll really put myself out there. Oddly, the more I've learned to live with my own little idiosyncrasies, the more others seem accepting of them. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
23-06-2013, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2013 05:55 PM by Anjele.)
(23-06-2013 09:31 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Verizon sucks Censored

But, but Sadcryface, I send them a lot of money every month...TV, Internet, home phone, cell phones.

At least I don't have many dropped calls. My daughter has to stand in a certain place and not move when she calls me with her Sprint phone.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-06-2013, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2013 05:50 PM by kim.)
I really miss my Nokia - best camera in the universe, hands down! Now that they've junked that Simbian platform and are all about the windows, my carrier isn't paying them any attention. They haven't for several years, in fact.

The Lumia 920 or 928 is where my money wants to go for the next decade so, I might be shopping for a new carrier.

Kind of shitty - I've been with US Cellular since 1995. Lots of perks from the loyalty people - hate to lose that shit - and I've NEVER had reception issues with US Cellular.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
24-06-2013, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2013 07:56 AM by earmuffs.)
Brought a heater the other day, best $19.10 I've spent in my entire life.

Also, it's been a month since I have had either crisps, chocolate or those ever delicious gummy snakes...

This is causing problems because toppled with having to walk everywhere, due to my motorized bike being shut up in the repair shop, NONE OF MY CLOTHS FIT ANYMORE!!
Grrrrrrrr! Angry

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
24-06-2013, 07:52 AM
Stupid English language.

I'm helping my wife's nine year old niece do her math homework. In one exercise she has to write out the number (1,234 = one-thousand, two-hundred thirty-four) but she is misspelling much of it, so I help her create a reference guide.

1 - one
2- two
3 - three ...

10 - ten
20 - twenty
30 - thirty...

Here it comes. She asks "Uncle, if ten times six is written sixty, ten times seven written seventy, ten times eight written eighty and ten times nine written ninety...then why isn't ten times one written onety, ten times two written twoty, ten times three written threety, ten times four written fourty and ten times five written fivety?"

How the fuck do I know!

Stupid English language.

“I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless."
― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
24-06-2013, 07:57 AM
(24-06-2013 07:52 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Stupid English language.

I'm helping my wife's nine year old niece do her math homework. In one exercise she has to write out the number (1,234 = one-thousand, two-hundred thirty-four) but she is misspelling much of it, so I help her create a reference guide.

1 - one
2- two
3 - three ...

10 - ten
20 - twenty
30 - thirty...

Here it comes. She asks "Uncle, if ten times six is written sixty, ten times seven written seventy, ten times eight written eighty and ten times nine written ninety...then why isn't ten times one written onety, ten times two written twoty, ten times three written threety, ten times four written fourty and ten times five written fivety?"

How the fuck do I know!

Stupid English language.

My official Mom answer is " You know honey that is a VERY good question that I don't know the answer to. I bet your teacher would know, you should ask her."

Its my payback to teachers for having me sign a reading log on a daily basis.

Be excellent to each other and party on, Dudes!
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
24-06-2013, 07:58 AM
FC, we literally posted at the exact same time ><

Wait no we didn't, WTF happened there!?
I posted at 1:58 and it showed up as posted 1:52?

Meh, w/e carry on.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
24-06-2013, 07:59 AM

1 - one
2- two
3 - three ...

10 - ten
20 - twenty
30 - thirty...

How the fuck do I know!

Stupid English language.

Quote:Twenty is the natural number sandwiched between nineteen and twenty-one. The word comes from the Old English twegen, which means “two,” and the Old English suffix –tig, which means “group of ten.”
Read more at http://hotword.dictionary.com/twenty/#kJ...toRWdto.99

Obviously you don't love her enough to do this simple bit of research. Angry

Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-06-2013, 08:07 AM
(24-06-2013 07:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

1 - one
2- two
3 - three ...

10 - ten
20 - twenty
30 - thirty...

How the fuck do I know!

Stupid English language.

Quote:Twenty is the natural number sandwiched between nineteen and twenty-one. The word comes from the Old English twegen, which means “two,” and the Old English suffix –tig, which means “group of ten.”
Read more at http://hotword.dictionary.com/twenty/#kJ...toRWdto.99

Obviously you don't love her enough to do this simple bit of research. Angry

Big Grin

I can sometimes be a dick that way Dodgy

There's more of course.

Why is it fourteen and not fiveteen? Why is it nineteen and not twoteen?

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Just because little darlin', just because... Yes

(Just becasue the language is an amalgamated mutt of Olde English, French, German and probably Pig-latinAngry )

“I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless."
― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption