Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-06-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-06-2013 01:05 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  This whole house - is fucking furry thanks to this beast. Tongue

Awe... he's a lover. Shave him. Smile Might be fun.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2013, 03:51 PM
(27-06-2013 01:05 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  This whole house - is fucking furry thanks to this beast. Tongue
Wait, whaaaat?

That's gotta' be some dog to have converted everyone to bestiality... Shocking

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-06-2013, 04:13 PM
(27-06-2013 03:51 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  
Wait, whaaaat?

That's gotta' be some dog to have converted everyone to bestiality... Shocking

Did you not see the come hither stare in that Pic?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
27-06-2013, 06:06 PM
Jesus Christ. My mom told me to get on Facebook because there is a photo of my grandma walking right after her knee surgery 3 hours ago. There is indeed, and I think that's great that she's already putting forth some effort in the way of physical therapy (she had a double knee replacement). What made me roll my eyes was seeing my aunt's commentary:

"Mom walking just 3 hours after double knee replacements. Prayers work! Keep them coming!"

Prayers? How about "doctors did a good job," or giving some credit to my grandma, who is likely in pain and on a lot of drugs right now.

In any case, I'm glad the surgery went well. I'm just annoyed when people bring religion into it.
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
27-06-2013, 06:25 PM
Mrs. so and so "No! This is for calling me a whore over and over infront of my Grandmother while she was dieing!"
Mr. so and so a moment later "What am I supposed to do? You were gone for two weeks, and you weren't at your grandmas!"
Me *mental face palms while passing*
27-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Lienda, some people are stupid and mean. I am sorry those people said those things to your grandmother and sorry they said those things about you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-06-2013, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2013 06:57 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(27-06-2013 06:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Lienda, some people are stupid and mean. I am sorry those people said those things to your grandmother and sorry they said those things about you.

Thanks but... I was walking by another shouting match of some kind that made me face palm a little inside. My grandmothers have already left years ago. I'm thinking that, instead of making sure she wasn't missing, he jumped to the conclusion that she was cheating, and in front of her own relatives he made a little scene. Both my grandmothers went to the hospital when they were slowly going, so I didn't get his logic about her 'grandma's' house if she was going toward the grave.
27-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Okay...some people are just stupid... Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-06-2013, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2013 02:35 AM by houseofcantor.)
Facebook goes, Turn on follow? Want followers of your own? Looking for people to follow? and I go Blink

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
28-06-2013, 02:05 AM
(27-06-2013 11:08 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Facebook goes, Turn on follow? What followers of your own? Looking for people to follow? and I go Blink

Don't they know? The prophet follows only one person, and then people follow the prophet.
Silly facebook.

[Image: oscar.png]