Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-06-2013, 02:38 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-06-2013 02:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-06-2013 11:08 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Facebook goes, Turn on follow? Want followers of your own? Looking for people to follow? and I go Blink

Don't they know? The prophet follows only one person, and then people follow the prophet.
Silly facebook.

It's kinda creepy. Totally marketed towards self-absorbed teenagers. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2013, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2013 01:32 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Quote "People over 30 don't understand video games at all."

Brat. I bet that he doesn't even know what an Atari or computer turtle was! Hobo

*sarcastic* Smartass I'm sure the guys who thought up Mario and Asteroids are just now starting to grow chin hair in 2013.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Lienda Bella's post
28-06-2013, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2013 06:22 PM by earmuffs.)
You wanna know what I hate?

I hate it when people you've known your whole life who have been dating for years (like 6years) and they like totally break up and shit, and nobody will tell you the gossip!! Angry
Hell, I didn't even know they broke up, I had to hear about it from my mom, and they're MY "friends"... Dodgy

By the way, I totally am the reason those two even started dating... The least they could do is inform me with all the goss when they break up. Is that really so much to ask??

Fuck me, I'm going to download a soap opera, at least they share all the gossip with me, the viewer.

OH and who the fuck didn't tell me Burn Notice was back!!!!!!!!! WTF TTA!!! NOT COOL!
28-06-2013, 08:50 PM
stomach ulcers....
I think I just got one.

28-06-2013, 09:15 PM
We got off our lazy asses today and went for a walk. Pulled out the strollers and loaded the kids up. Beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky, nice breeze, not too hot. It was great to get some fresh air and exercise. Thumbsup

About an hour after we got home.......
[img][Image: IMAG0727_zpscbb201e3.jpg][/img]

Motherfucker!! Angry
I put sunscreen on the kids! Why didn't I have enough sense to put some on myself!?!
How many times am I gonna have to burn in my lifetime before I remember that I'm a ginger, and my pasty white skin does not react well to prolonged UV exposure? Weeping

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
28-06-2013, 09:43 PM
Its 83 degrees in our apartment. I'm dying *sniffle pout*
28-06-2013, 11:04 PM
(28-06-2013 09:43 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Its 83 degrees in our apartment. I'm dying *sniffle pout*

At 83 degrees, it's surprising you're still alive to be dying.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-06-2013, 11:54 PM
"Shit, something went wrong, I will go slaughter a village full of children and virgins to correct this travesty." -Yahweh

God is angry today, he misplaced his remote control.

[Image: giphy.gif]
29-06-2013, 01:12 AM
(28-06-2013 11:54 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  "Shit, something went wrong, I will go slaughter a village full of children and virgins to correct this travesty." -Yahweh

God is angry today, he misplaced his remote control.

I thought Jesus was the remote control. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
29-06-2013, 04:34 AM
My light bulb just blew... Dodgy