Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-06-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(29-06-2013 04:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  My light bulb just blew... Dodgy

Whats wrong mate, it use too much teeth?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2013, 08:02 AM
Not enough. Evil_monster

[Image: oscar.png]
29-06-2013, 08:08 AM
(28-06-2013 11:04 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-06-2013 09:43 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Its 83 degrees in our apartment. I'm dying *sniffle pout*

At 83 degrees, it's surprising you're still alive to be dying.

Metric snob. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
29-06-2013, 08:39 AM
(28-06-2013 09:15 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  We got off our lazy asses today and went for a walk. Pulled out the strollers and loaded the kids up. Beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky, nice breeze, not too hot. It was great to get some fresh air and exercise. Thumbsup

About an hour after we got home.......
[img][Image: IMAG0727_zpscbb201e3.jpg][/img]

Motherfucker!! Angry
I put sunscreen on the kids! Why didn't I have enough sense to put some on myself!?!
How many times am I gonna have to burn in my lifetime before I remember that I'm a ginger, and my pasty white skin does not react well to prolonged UV exposure? Weeping

Dude! You're supposed to cook the baby not yourself!

In the Keys we have a tree that is reddish in color and is always peeling (Gumbo Limbo), you know what we locals call that tree?

A tourist tree Tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bursera_simaruba

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
29-06-2013, 09:03 AM

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
29-06-2013, 09:18 AM
(29-06-2013 09:03 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

lol... Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-06-2013, 02:22 PM
(29-06-2013 08:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(28-06-2013 11:04 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  At 83 degrees, it's surprising you're still alive to be dying.

Metric snob. Tongue

Imperial plebeian. Tongue

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
29-06-2013, 05:09 PM
So it turns out it's a fuze that's blown because the bathroom, the two hallway and the outside lights all don't work.

29-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Fucking 4th of July is coming...

The dog hates fireworks. So it's either take him into the basement with the iPod blaring and a pitcher of margarita or...

Go upstairs and let him shit on the bed (again) yea we've tried drugging him -- it doesn't really work.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-06-2013, 10:23 PM
I like the 4th of July in concept but I fear for our lives every year.

The 4th of July, along with Memorial Day and Labor Day, are the three busiest weekends in the Keys. This is when everyone from the entire State and mainly from Maimi descend like locusts.

They bring anything that floats, attach four fucking outboards to it, and then try to run over every living thing here, people included. Morons. It amazes me that to operate a water vessel you don't need a license or know how to handle it, all you need is to have more money than sense and presto! Instant mayhem.

My biggest peave are PC's or Personal Watercraft as law enforcement refers to them, you may know them as Jet Skis. They can go 70 mph and every 4th half a dozen people kill themselves and others because when you are going at 70 mph liquid water might as well be goddamn concrete, and well, they don't have fucking brakes now do they?

Then there are the fishermen who wouldn't know a channel marker from a tuna tower. They throw anchor lines and fishing lines right across clearly marked and heavily trafficked waterways and then get pissed when you run over these. And since they're from Miami they're all packing heat, you never know when you might have to shoot a fish afterall.

Then there are the men who never got shooting fireworks out of their system. They come down here, rent a house, and then proceed to set off enough explosives to rival the carpet bombing of Hamburg or Dresden. So what if my house is nearby, fuck it, who cares. Meanwhile one of my dogs is so far under the bed that I'll have to send a search party to get her out.

Yeah, I love the 4th. I hide all my loved ones until the coast is clear and then come out to recover the corpses.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post