Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-06-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: Ranting corner
My little 15 year old Maltese (hubby's dog) also goes nuts at thunder - but he's not scared, he wants to get that damn thunder. He looks up at the sky and barks like crazy at it, and jumps as high as he can trying to bite it. It's hilarious! He also hates motorcycles, so maybe he thinks that's a big motorcycle in the sky.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-06-2013, 03:03 PM
Got up this morning still deciding if I was gonna go to my exam or not, thinking about my complete lack of trying on this paper.
I mean, I've only been to two lectures... showed up to the test without the legislation book and did a pretty half assed job on the assignment.
Just viewed my results to see what I'd need on the exam... HOLY FUCK I'm acing this shit! I knew I'd covered most of this paper in other papers (lots of overlap) which is why the lack of effect on my part, but god damn! It's no A+, but it's no C either... I'll take a B- for doing jack shit any day of the week.
Consider Kinda says something about our university courses though..

Anywho, back to it.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-06-2013, 03:05 PM
(30-06-2013 03:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Got up this morning still deciding if I was gonna go to my exam or not, thinking about my complete lack of trying on this paper.
I mean, I've only been to two lectures... showed up to the test without the legislation book and did a pretty half assed job on the assignment.
Just viewed my results to see what I'd need on the exam... HOLY FUCK I'm acing this shit! I knew I'd covered most of this paper in other papers (lots of overlap) which is why the lack of effect on my part, but god damn! It's no A+, but it's no C either... I'll take a B- for doing jack shit any day of the week.

Anywho, back to it.

Fucking smart people.....

(fucking earmuffs......)

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
30-06-2013, 03:54 PM
(30-06-2013 03:05 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 03:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Got up this morning still deciding if I was gonna go to my exam or not, thinking about my complete lack of trying on this paper.

Anywho, back to it.

Fucking smart people.....

(fucking earmuffs......)

Don't feel bad.
Without dumb people, us smart people wont look as smart.
So really, us smart people ow it to dumb people for being dumb.
Really, it's the dumb people that are the smart people when you think about it.

Thanks dumb people.
30-06-2013, 03:57 PM
(30-06-2013 03:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 03:05 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Fucking smart people.....

(fucking earmuffs......)

Don't feel bad.
Without dumb people, us smart people wont look as smart.
So really, us smart people ow it to dumb people for being dumb.
Really, it's the dumb people that are the smart people when you think about it.

Thanks dumb people.

Thank you. All I'm looking for is a little bit of recognition........shit.....

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
30-06-2013, 03:58 PM
(30-06-2013 03:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So really, us smart people ow it to dumb people for being dumb.

By the way, it's spelled owe. Smartass

~ Umberto Eco
30-06-2013, 04:04 PM
Not with my accent it's not. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-06-2013, 04:52 PM
(30-06-2013 12:52 PM)Dom Wrote:  My little 15 year old Maltese (hubby's dog) also goes nuts at thunder - but he's not scared, he wants to get that damn thunder. He looks up at the sky and barks like crazy at it, and jumps as high as he can trying to bite it. It's hilarious! He also hates motorcycles, so maybe he thinks that's a big motorcycle in the sky.

That's exactly what our dog does. When I take him to the groomers, they have one of those dryer cages -- they can't put him in it, he tries to kill the dryer. One year idiot husband lit off a firework on our back deck, the dog tried to grab it and burnt his whiskers! Thank goodness he wasn't more seriously burned.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

30-06-2013, 07:07 PM
(30-06-2013 04:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 12:52 PM)Dom Wrote:  My little 15 year old Maltese (hubby's dog) also goes nuts at thunder - but he's not scared, he wants to get that damn thunder. He looks up at the sky and barks like crazy at it, and jumps as high as he can trying to bite it. It's hilarious! He also hates motorcycles, so maybe he thinks that's a big motorcycle in the sky.

That's exactly what our dog does. When I take him to the groomers, they have one of those dryer cages -- they can't put him in it, he tries to kill the dryer. One year idiot husband lit off a firework on our back deck, the dog tried to grab it and burnt his whiskers! Thank goodness he wasn't more seriously burned.

I've seen this thing where they put these earphones on the dog? And it stays chill cause it can't hear the dryer? And maybe that'd work for fireworks. Consider

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-06-2013, 07:18 PM
(30-06-2013 07:07 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 04:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's exactly what our dog does. When I take him to the groomers, they have one of those dryer cages -- they can't put him in it, he tries to kill the dryer. One year idiot husband lit off a firework on our back deck, the dog tried to grab it and burnt his whiskers! Thank goodness he wasn't more seriously burned.

I've seen this thing where they put these earphones on the dog? And it stays chill cause it can't hear the dryer? And maybe that'd work for fireworks. Consider

He wouldn't keep his reindeer ears on at Christmas. Wink I doubt he'd enjoy headphones.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post