[Image: 1010533_216223725196867_373841227_n.jpg]

lol

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
02-07-2013, 05:56 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-07-2013 05:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: 1010533_216223725196867_373841227_n.jpg]

lol

Lol indeed sir.

Lol indeed.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
02-07-2013, 05:59 AM
Earmuffs, you are so fucking weird. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-07-2013, 06:02 AM
(02-07-2013 05:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Earmuffs, you are so fucking weird. Tongue

He's no weirder than you, Hoc.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
02-07-2013, 06:16 AM
(02-07-2013 05:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Earmuffs, you are so fucking weird. Tongue

Being sane is no fun.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-07-2013, 06:30 AM
Guh-the-gess whuh-the-go juh-the-gust -luh-the-gerned guh-the-gibbe-uh-the-gish?

[Image: Awesome_Face_Shades_by_RandomationArt.png]

02-07-2013, 06:34 AM
oh-ay, ig-pay atin-lay is-ay easier-ay.
I-ay onder-way ow-hay annoying-ay is-thay is-ay?
I'm-ay oatally-tay eaking-say ike-lay is-thay or-fay e-thay ext-nay ouple-cay of-ay ays-day o-tay e-bay a-ay otal-tay ick-day.

02-07-2013, 07:07 AM
I go and like all the active Gwynnie fan pages on Facebook, yet what is my "I love my Gwynnies" wall filled with? Posts from living word of gwynnite. Blush

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-07-2013, 07:35 AM
Sorry to interrupt everybody at their merrymaking, but I was looking for this rant corner coz I want to let a scream of anguish out. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! F$#@ing religion F$#@ing indoctrination F$#@ing ruining my marriage F$#@ F$#@ F$#@ F$#@.

Ok I'm good now. Carry on everybody. Thanks for the opportunity to vent. Sorry for the passive-aggressive attention seeking.

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
02-07-2013, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 01:20 PM by Full Circle.)
(02-07-2013 07:35 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  Sorry to interrupt everybody at their merrymaking, but I was looking for this rant corner coz I want to let a scream of anguish out. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! F$#@ing religion F$#@ing indoctrination F$#@ing ruining my marriage F$#@ F$#@ F$#@ F$#@.

Ok I'm good now. Carry on everybody. Thanks for the opportunity to vent. Sorry for the passive-aggressive attention seeking.

Curious, did she bring up the issue or did you? You might want to PM GirlyMan, he has a great "mixed" marriage. Maybe he can give you some of his secrets.

Good luck.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post