[Image: 1010533_216223725196867_373841227_n.jpg]

lol

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
02-07-2013, 05:56 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-07-2013 05:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: 1010533_216223725196867_373841227_n.jpg]

lol

Lol indeed sir.

Lol indeed.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
02-07-2013, 05:59 AM
Earmuffs, you are so fucking weird. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-07-2013, 06:02 AM
(02-07-2013 05:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Earmuffs, you are so fucking weird. Tongue

He's no weirder than you, Hoc.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
02-07-2013, 06:16 AM
(02-07-2013 05:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Earmuffs, you are so fucking weird. Tongue

Being sane is no fun.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-07-2013, 06:30 AM
Guh-the-gess whuh-the-go juh-the-gust -luh-the-gerned guh-the-gibbe-uh-the-gish?

[Image: Awesome_Face_Shades_by_RandomationArt.png]

02-07-2013, 06:34 AM
oh-ay, ig-pay atin-lay is-ay easier-ay.
I-ay onder-way ow-hay annoying-ay is-thay is-ay?
I'm-ay oatally-tay eaking-say ike-lay is-thay or-fay e-thay ext-nay ouple-cay of-ay ays-day o-tay e-bay a-ay otal-tay ick-day.

02-07-2013, 07:07 AM
I go and like all the active Gwynnie fan pages on Facebook, yet what is my "I love my Gwynnies" wall filled with? Posts from living word of gwynnite. Blush

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-07-2013, 07:35 AM
Sorry to interrupt everybody at their merrymaking, but I was looking for this rant corner coz I want to let a scream of anguish out. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! F$#@ing religion F$#@ing indoctrination F$#@ing ruining my marriage F$#@ F$#@ F$#@ F$#@.

Ok I'm good now. Carry on everybody. Thanks for the opportunity to vent. Sorry for the passive-aggressive attention seeking.

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
02-07-2013, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 01:20 PM by Full Circle.)
(02-07-2013 07:35 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  Sorry to interrupt everybody at their merrymaking, but I was looking for this rant corner coz I want to let a scream of anguish out. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! F$#@ing religion F$#@ing indoctrination F$#@ing ruining my marriage F$#@ F$#@ F$#@ F$#@.

Ok I'm good now. Carry on everybody. Thanks for the opportunity to vent. Sorry for the passive-aggressive attention seeking.

Curious, did she bring up the issue or did you? You might want to PM GirlyMan, he has a great "mixed" marriage. Maybe he can give you some of his secrets.

Good luck.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post