Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-07-2013, 07:42 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-07-2013 05:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Earmuffs, you are so fucking weird. Tongue

If there ever was a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black, it has to be this one! Tongue

You two are a constant source of entertainment for me and I relish in your flights of weirdness.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
02-07-2013, 07:44 AM
(02-07-2013 05:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Couldn't sleep...

Yes, I can see the airport from my dinning room window. I have a very nice view.
Sadly I cannot see any people in the airport from my dinning room window...

I need a pair of binoculars, that would really enhance my spying capabilities.

My reccomendation: Download and watch the TV series called Hannibal. It's really good, and it should be able to quench your boredom.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
02-07-2013, 07:53 AM
(02-07-2013 07:40 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(02-07-2013 07:35 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  Sorry to interrupt everybody at their merrymaking, but I was looking for this rant corner coz I want to let a scream of anguish out. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! F$#@ing religion F$#@ing indoctrination F$#@ing ruining my marriage F$#@ F$#@ F$#@ F$#@.

Ok I'm good now. Carry on everybody. Thanks for the opportunity to vent. Sorry for the passive-aggressive attention seeking.

Curious, is she bring up the issue or are you? You might want to PM GirlyMan, he has a great "mixed" marriage. Maybe he can give you some of his secrets.

Good luck.

Thanks FC. I'm still gathering my thoughts but I'll give it a go if GirlyMan doesn't mind. I was kinda run over by the argument tonight. Like a pillow fight with pillows treated with low grade sarin gas.

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
02-07-2013, 08:29 AM
(02-07-2013 07:42 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(02-07-2013 05:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Earmuffs, you are so fucking weird. Tongue

If there ever was a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black, it has to be this one! Tongue

You two are a constant source of entertainment for me and I relish in your flights of weirdness.

That's not pot/kettle/black, that's expertise. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Damn. I can't believe I stupidly said yes to fucking my schedule all around this week. I was supposed to be on vacation!!! Now, I will be sleeping on the 4th because I am driving all night. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I'ma go take a nap. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
02-07-2013, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 02:21 PM by TheGulegon.)
My daily driver is a cream colored '95 Buick Roadmaster. Still runs like a champ. It has a trunk that could fit the bodies of an entire mafia family....
but not enough to fit all my niece's clothes and shit Undecided
Took a hollow pipe and some metal wire & slung it up downstairs for extra hang up space.
How much damn clothes and shoes does one human need, FFS?

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
02-07-2013, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 02:31 PM by Ferdinand.)
So said friend apologized to me today for earlier-said argument, and I really respect she took the time to say as much. However, her wording sort of irked me.

"I just wanted to apologized for SOME of the things I said. You aren't a bad person, you just make some dumb decisions, but doesn't everyone?"

Hold on just a diddlydarnminute.

I wasn't aware that I made any dumb decisions? You failed to communicate with me and became angry with me because I befriended someone you dislike? Ooooookay then. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
02-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Kind of a half-assed apology...just keep moving forward Ferdi.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-07-2013, 05:58 PM
She's trying to blame the entire break in the friendship on you. As well, she is still trying to keep you on a string to manipulate. Don't let her - drop the hot potato.

Yep Ferdi, it's sad but, divorce happens. The best thing to do is cut all ties and all communication for about 2 years. Let that part of life sit and explore some new surroundings.

I guarantee, she will have forgotten all about you within 2 years ... maybe less. If you get back together after that, it might be better or, you might find you never really had much in common, after all.

This: You aren't a bad person, you just make some dumb decisions, but doesn't everyone? Uh huh... would you care for some judgement with your condescending nonsense? Dodgy

Time to let her go.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
02-07-2013, 06:02 PM
(02-07-2013 02:26 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  So said friend apologized to me today for earlier-said argument, and I really respect she took the time to say as much. However, her wording sort of irked me.

"I just wanted to apologized for SOME of the things I said. You aren't a bad person, you just make some dumb decisions, but doesn't everyone?"

Hold on just a diddlydarnminute.

I wasn't aware that I made any dumb decisions? You failed to communicate with me and became angry with me because I befriended someone you dislike? Ooooookay then. Dodgy

I can immediately see a dumb decision on your part.

You left lines upon for continued association.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post