Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-07-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Well, 30 being young is a relative perspective.

Damn old people, complaining abut their hair.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 05:45 PM
(05-07-2013 05:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, 30 being young is a relative perspective.

Damn young people going to the ranting section complaining about ranting.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
05-07-2013, 05:49 PM
(05-07-2013 05:45 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(05-07-2013 05:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, 30 being young is a relative perspective.

Damn young people going to the ranting section complaining about ranting.

What young people?

you know full-well, I am cantankerous enough to be at least as old as you are! And damnit I feel old enough to start shouting about kids being on my lawn!

Damn old people, thinking they can rant about not ranting in a sentence-rant about a rant!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Damn dead people Confused

When are they going to stop taking up our real estate Angry

05-07-2013, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 07:43 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Subject 0: "obviously homeschooled" as a negative insult toward so and so.

Subject 2: "Fence sitting morons. What a dope they are for not being us."

Gosh oh gee. :| The stupidity of seeing both sides, right?
06-07-2013, 06:34 AM
Twice baking my fries as per the advice of Rev.
Time shall tell if Rev owes me half a back of golden cut crinkly fries. Tongue
06-07-2013, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 08:26 AM by Lienda Bella.)
I wish I was driving for hundreds of miles right now, so I can visit my Dad's run down shack and view my sister's new house. I don't want to stay at her house anyway. I prefer the lack of air conditioning machinery, as I've heard the sounds of one in four apartments now. The one we have here gives a nice 'slam' when it stops, but my heart rate has gotten used to it at night. It's just three feet from my bed to.
06-07-2013, 08:22 AM
(06-07-2013 06:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Twice baking my fries as per the advice of Rev.
Time shall tell if Rev owes me half a back of golden cut crinkly fries. Tongue

I said frying and if they are pre-cut store bought they have probably already been blanched so...

For the record this is how to get crispy fries rather than those limp unappetizing english horrors.

Cut Potatoes into even spears (using a knife or a mandolin) you can even leave the skins on for extra flavor. Next put the potatoes in a stack of paper towels and try and get them as dry as possible before adding them to the oil you have at 300* f 148.889* C. Cook for 10 minutes and remove to a draining station (a wire cooling rack over a sheet pan works perfectly here). At this point they should be mostly cooked through but have no colour to them. If your english and don't know good food go ahead and eat. If, however you don't think Boil it is the answer to how you cook everything proceed to the next step. Increase the heat of your oil until it reaches 350* F 176.667* C then refry your Potato spears until crispy and golden brown should take about 5 minutes depending on the size. Remove to a draining station and add salt to taste.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-07-2013, 08:46 AM
All entirely irrelevant as after I had cooked them twice I learned that not only are we out of salt but we are out of tomato sauce too...
So they just tasted like bland baked sticks of potato... This face was not amused.
06-07-2013, 08:50 AM
(06-07-2013 08:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  All entirely irrelevant as after I had cooked them twice I learned that not only are we out of salt but we are out of tomato sauce too...
So they just tasted like bland baked sticks of potato... This face was not amused.

Who used all the salt and then did not get more?!? Thats a hanging offence!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense