*slowly raises hand*

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-07-2013 09:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  *slowly raises hand*

[Image: son-i-am-disapoint.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-07-2013, 10:10 AM
In my defense it was sea salt, which is much better then normal salt.

06-07-2013, 10:18 AM
(06-07-2013 10:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  In my defense it was sea salt, which is much better then normal salt.

You ever had Hawaiian Salt? That shit is awesome.

http://www.saltworks.us/alaea.html?mkwid...dhDG_m-2uI

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-07-2013, 10:19 AM
No, I shall look for it in the salt department of my local supermarket on Monday when I go shopping.

06-07-2013, 10:28 AM
(06-07-2013 10:19 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  No, I shall look for it in the salt department of my local supermarket on Monday when I go shopping.

I don't know if they would carry it, maybe. We have to special order it here.

06-07-2013, 10:42 AM
I shall look for it in the foreign department of my local supermarket on Monday when I go shopping then.

I doubt they'll have it too, we're pretty useless at having universal brands. ie: Doctor Pepper, hear about it alllll the time on US movies, no fucking clue as to what it is.

06-07-2013, 03:54 PM
Take about a half dozen kinds of soda and mix it together...you got Dr. Pepper.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
07-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Fucking kidz downloading shit left, right, and sideways without even checking wtf they're downloading. Taking out of my Gwynnies time hunting down spyware... Angry

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
07-07-2013, 03:23 PM
My sibling's Facebook post: Very interesting lesson from Tye this morning. Smile

My Sibling's friend: And what did you learn??

My sibling: It was a good sermon on animals that disprove evolution. Certain traits that couldn't have happened by accident as there are to many variables. Not to say animals don't adapt but there has to be a design. Not just random chance.

siblings friend: Sounds interesting. I think there are many things that make evolution guided by nothing more than chance extremely unlikely. But like my biology teacher once said, if someone wants to believe that they owe their existence to the chance of just the right pool of goo with the right chemicals happened to be together at just the right time and the appropriate amount of energy was introduced in just the right way to create the first spark of life, they're free to do that.

My sibling: Lol true. I just find it hard to believe that a pile of goo, with no intelligence, no ambitions, etc suddenly decided to be something.

What I'm thinking: Sadcryface2 You're a computer nerd with a half corgi half border collie dog, for crying out loud!