Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-07-2012, 05:54 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Oh oh, I wanna drill into your brain. Sounds fun!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2012, 06:11 PM
(02-07-2012 05:54 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh oh, I wanna drill into your brain. Sounds fun!
No forks.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2012, 08:08 PM
(02-07-2012 06:11 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-07-2012 05:54 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh oh, I wanna drill into your brain. Sounds fun!
No forks.

No, my psych prof said its best to use an ice pick through the eye socket.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
02-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Why not use a wire up the nose like the ancient Egyptians did to extract the brain from victims intended to be mummified?

[rant]My graphics tablet has not shipped yet, disappointing, I ordered it Saturday and it's now Tuesday. The site I got it off is where I buy all my video games and if I order something in the morning (before 1pm I believe) it'll be on my doorstep the following morning. So don't know what's going on with this, I suppose it is a graphics tablet they probably get it in from some warehouse and don't stock that sort of thing themselves.
Also, the same website sent me an email saying Rome Total War II has been announced. You have no idea how pumped I am for this game and how long I have been waiting for this game and they then email me saying it'll be out in 7months!!! WHO DOES THAT!!! WHY WOULD YOU TORTURE ME WITH THAT INFORMATION!!!!!!
It's The Walking Dead session 3 all over again, except instead of 4 months, it's 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!
I think I'm having a panic attack right now.[/rant]

[Image: oscar.png]
02-07-2012, 08:49 PM
(10-06-2012 04:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I applied for a credit card on Tuesday because I need some repairs done on my motorbike and I need them done yesterday.

From June 10th. Since then, gambling on dogs, now ordering tablets... you know, my sympathy meter is down around the "fuck you" level right now... kids. Tongue

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Hey earmuffs,

You do realise that this thread isn't twatter, er I mean twitter? Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
02-07-2012, 08:59 PM
(02-07-2012 08:49 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(10-06-2012 04:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I applied for a credit card on Tuesday because I need some repairs done on my motorbike and I need them done yesterday.

From June 10th. Since then, gambling on dogs, now ordering tablets... you know, my sympathy meter is down around the "fuck you" level right now... kids. Tongue
My tax return was $100 more then expected. Big Grin

Quote: Hey earmuffs,

You do realise that this thread isn't twatter, er I mean twitter?
Hey I suggested a twitter like thread but they weren't having any of it, so this has been adopted as my twitter thread. Smile
So technically, it's their fault.

Oh and John, I'm up money on those wonderful dogs. Big Grin

[Image: oscar.png]
02-07-2012, 09:05 PM
(02-07-2012 08:52 PM)aurora Wrote:  Hey earmuffs,

You do realise that this thread isn't twatter, er I mean twitter? Big Grin
Wow. Girl loses her magic underwear, girl gets all kinds of hostile.

Scored on them dogs, DJ Muffs? Cool beans. I rag on gambling 'cause I hate money. It's icky. But, glad to hear you got some extra scratch.

In other news, I open the door for the stupid cat, and this insect flew in... that's like yay big... and I'm scairt... looking around with the flashlight... cause I just know I'm gonna be all zoning out to the Gwynnies, and it's gonna crawl on my neck, and I'm gonna scream like a little girl, like last time... ick.

living word
02-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Lookit that fucking thing...

[Image: th_IMAG0435.jpg]

I mean, wtf!?

living word
02-07-2012, 09:17 PM
(02-07-2012 09:12 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Lookit that fucking thing...

[Image: th_IMAG0435.jpg]

I mean, wtf!?

You better find a cage to keep that in, Johnny. I doubt mere mortals can kill it.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post