Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-07-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Muffs...what are acid drops?

I mean, I know what they were in the 70s but what is it you are waiting on?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 02:30 PM
These things:

[Image: aciddropsmouthpuckering.jpg]

They're boiled hard lollies. They're citrusy and tangy and are covered in citric acid (sour stuff they put on sour lollies).

And TNT's are these things:

[Image: mWQLdY41QDg9SZwMJuZ1z4g.jpg]

softer lollies with gooy sour stuff in the middle.
11-07-2013, 02:39 PM
I figured as much but wasn't sure...the first sound like lemon drops here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
11-07-2013, 02:41 PM
Yea they're similar to lemon drops, only better.
11-07-2013, 02:48 PM
I hate when my cat attempts to cuddle with me when I'm laying down, but he always ends up shoving his butthole in my face. Like, excuse me, you little fucker. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
11-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Lemon drops are usually covered with sugar...the citric acid sounds better. Lemon drops make me think of my grandma, she always had those and root beer barrels around.

11-07-2013, 02:53 PM
(11-07-2013 02:48 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I hate when my cat attempts to cuddle with me when I'm laying down, but he always ends up shoving his butthole in my face. Like, excuse me, you little fucker. Dodgy

Lol. I had a nice (super long) gray cat who played fetch like a dog and would always lay on my actual lap, or my legs, but I lost the custody battle and now I have my fiancees stupid orange ****er. (his name is Skittles but I call him Mr.Butt or Skeezy or Agent Orange) and not only does he make me sneeze but he can't be a lap cat without sitting ON your chin, and biting you for no good reason/giving you about 50 chin rubs until you start sneezing like crazy....and the other one is so fat that she can't retract her claws, so she punctures you and then cuts off circulation to vital organs whenever she needs love (although she is very good with my baby).

11-07-2013, 02:55 PM
You lost cat custody..Shocking

That sucks.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-07-2013, 03:02 PM
(11-07-2013 02:53 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  Lol. I had a nice (super long) gray cat who played fetch like a dog and would always lay on my actual lap, or my legs, but I lost the custody battle and now I have my fiancees stupid orange ****er. (his name is Skittles but I call him Mr.Butt or Skeezy or Agent Orange) and not only does he make me sneeze but he can't be a lap cat without sitting ON your chin, and biting you for no good reason/giving you about 50 chin rubs until you start sneezing like crazy....and the other one is so fat that she can't retract her claws, so she punctures you and then cuts off circulation to vital organs whenever she needs love (although she is very good with my baby).

I love cats. Cats are awesome. Except if they're annoying, you've got a completely different story. My cat's a chin rubber, unfortunately, but he's a dog in the extent that he humps furniture. Sad

(11-07-2013 02:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You lost cat custody..Shocking

That sucks.

Weeping
11-07-2013, 03:08 PM
(11-07-2013 02:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You lost cat custody..Shocking

That sucks.

I know. Such a friendly guy too, greats everyone at the door.

See a good lap cat:

[Image: hank.jpg]

and he played bass:

[Image: iby_hank.jpg]

[Image: acme_hank.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like ridethespiral's post