Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-07-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Sorry, cloths in the wash.

Suffice to say though that my DC's have seen better days, which is saying something considering what they've been through in their life time.

I got it all over my pants and hands, luckily I didn't get it on my lucky jacket though, I managed to save it from the mud as I fell.
But yea, shoes and pants, covered in mud.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 03:33 AM
(11-07-2013 11:58 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(11-07-2013 11:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Slipped and fell in the mud on the walk home...

Hahahaha! pics?

Such a loving and supportive community. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-07-2013, 05:02 AM
Stupid lady on the bus.

Wish she'd mind her own damn business. Every morning I get on the bus & she stares at me with her buggy-out eyes and has to say, "good morning." Then when I get off the bus she has to wave & say, "goodbye." Acts like we're all friends and friendly and shit.

I don't like her face and her buggy-out eyes and her voice and her insistence on speaking to me. Fulfill your great commission on someone else, chick. Mind your own goddamned business. Angry

Disclaimer: I don't dislike all buggy-out eyes, just hers.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
[+] 2 users Like Percepticon's post
12-07-2013, 05:25 AM
(12-07-2013 03:33 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(11-07-2013 11:58 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hahahaha! pics?

It's fine Johnny.

When you're as beautiful as I am you get hated on for no reason all the time. Drinking Beverage

So I'm watching a doc series on the ice age. I enjoy reading/watching stuff on things I don't know, like if I'm watching something on WW2 and something comes up I didn't know (doubtful) I'll find it interesting. BUT when I'm reading/watching something about something I have so little knowledge on, such as the Ice Age, then it's extremely fascinating.
Like for example, did you know it practically never snowed in the ice age... Because the ice sheet consumed so much water it was extremely dry and arid. This allowed for the huge huge mammals (wooly mammoths, woolly rhino, giant ground sloth etc..) to exist because they didn't need to spend valuable time and effort digging through the snow to get to their food.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
12-07-2013, 06:05 AM
(12-07-2013 05:02 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  I don't like her face...

Wow. I lol'd. Big Grin

Yeah, I hate the bus. Glad them days are over. Used to have a book with me all the time; get on, put my nose in it, get off. Thumbsup

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
12-07-2013, 07:38 AM
(12-07-2013 05:02 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  Stupid lady on the bus.

Wish she'd mind her own damn business. Every morning I get on the bus & she stares at me with her buggy-out eyes and has to say, "good morning." Then when I get off the bus she has to wave & say, "goodbye." Acts like we're all friends and friendly and shit.

I don't like her face and her buggy-out eyes and her voice and her insistence on speaking to me. Fulfill your great commission on someone else, chick. Mind your own goddamned business. Angry

Disclaimer: I don't dislike all buggy-out eyes, just hers.

I forgot I got some advice.

Do what I do, put headphones on. Even if you forget to charge your mp3 player (like I do allll the time), keep them on and people wont say a damn thing to you and if you do you can just pretend you can't hear them.
Works for me.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
12-07-2013, 07:54 AM
Thanks, I know, I like to stay in my head anyway. It's just the getting on the bus I have to walk right by her & her goddamned buggy-out eyes following me. I wish I could let out an SBD at will.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
12-07-2013, 08:00 AM
(12-07-2013 07:54 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  Thanks, I know, I like to stay in my head anyway. It's just the getting on the bus I have to walk right by her & her goddamned buggy-out eyes following me. I wish I could let out an SBD at will.

Lol do the local weirdos just know that I will be nice to them? Or do they go around creeping everyone out all day?

12-07-2013, 08:24 AM
Omigosh I knoooowwww......

We've got some crazies but my least favorite are the smelly ones, the pervy ones who lasciviously ogle me, and the ones who won't take a clue & keep yakking at me anyway.

12-07-2013, 09:21 AM
(12-07-2013 03:33 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(11-07-2013 11:58 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hahahaha! pics?

Muffs, you poor dear. Get into something dry and set in front of the roasting fire. I hope you're feeling fine. If you develop a case of the sniffles march right up to your room and go to sleep. Make sure you have someone to bring you some medicine, gentle foods, and plenty of liquids to drink. Take care of yourself, you'll catch your death out there in the nasty weather. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything I can do for you.

Which response seemed more weird? Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post