Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-07-2013, 10:43 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Yea, no I agree it probably is. I have had probably a little more then I should today of those things.
I blame Jesus.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2013, 10:53 AM
Drink a lot of water for a couple days.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-07-2013, 01:25 PM
I'm a selfish excuse for an intellectual human being.
While I sit in my room behind my fucking PC all day
feeling superior to every cretin I see on the internet,
I actually do fuck all. I just sit here feeling depressed
because I don't have the god damn balls to actually talk
to a person of the opposite sex and "I'm just so damn sad,
my loving parents don't understand that I'm lonely"
and while I sit here eating and drinking as much as I
fucking want until I get angry because we're out of
motherfucking chips, I feel some sort of nihilistic depression.

I am a loner, and I just wallow in self-pity because
no girl can see what a nice, funny and smart guy I am, because hey:
nice guys finish last, right?!

By the way, I also failed this year of school, because
even though I have every capacity to breeze through this year
with the slightest bit of effort, I refuse to put that effort into it.
I excuse my lazy behaviour by saying that school is useless and teaches me nothing,
and after I've become angry at everything but myself,
I proceed to say to myself "I'm smart"
and "I'm better than most ignorant people on this planet"

And that's my fucking rant.

[Image: godtroll.php]
16-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Jesus, muffs. If you have an infection, cranberry juice can help, also.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-07-2013, 02:04 PM
(16-07-2013 02:02 PM)amyb Wrote:  Jesus, muffs. If you have an infection, cranberry juice can help, also.

Better not be, it cost me $90 last time at the start of the year! Angry

[Image: oscar.png]
16-07-2013, 03:16 PM
(16-07-2013 01:25 PM)NL Atheist Wrote:  I am a loner, and I just wallow in self-pity because
no girl can see what a nice, funny and smart guy I am, because hey:
nice guys finish last, right?!

Not because nice guys finish last... but because you ain't out there showing them what a nice funny smart guy you are. Conquering your shyness is a skill you can learn over time... it ain't easy.

You start by learning to like yourself. People can spot self-loathing from a ways off and they don't wanna hang around people like that, certainly not for love purposes. Basically you need to find some positive thinking... books have been written on the subject.

Then you actively create opportunities to meet people. Join a gym, join a stamp collecting club, do whatever, just get to the point where you get out of the house regularly and do something fun. This doesn't need to happen *after* learning to like yourself, it can be concurrent and part of the like yourself exercises. And if your an introvert type person... just do something you enjoy, but at least where there is some human interaction with people your own age.

And then... well, you'll meet someone sooner or later, someone you can hang out with more... it may take a while, but as long as you're meeting up with people regularly, getting out the house... statistically you will meet someone...

And then you can find out whole new ways to mess up your life Tongue
16-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Muffs...drink water and get to a doctor...a bladder infection can back up to the kidneys and you don't want that...till you get in to the doc...lots and lots of water. Not Vanilla Coke...water.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-07-2013, 03:28 PM
(16-07-2013 03:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  Not because nice guys finish last... but because you ain't out there showing them what a nice funny smart guy you are. Conquering your shyness is a skill you can learn over time... it ain't easy.

You start by learning to like yourself. People can spot self-loathing from a ways off and they don't wanna hang around people like that, certainly not for love purposes. Basically you need to find some positive thinking... books have been written on the subject.

Then you actively create opportunities to meet people. Join a gym, join a stamp collecting club, do whatever, just get to the point where you get out of the house regularly and do something fun. This doesn't need to happen *after* learning to like yourself, it can be concurrent and part of the like yourself exercises. And if your an introvert type person... just do something you enjoy, but at least where there is some human interaction with people your own age.

And then... well, you'll meet someone sooner or later, someone you can hang out with more... it may take a while, but as long as you're meeting up with people regularly, getting out the house... statistically you will meet someone...

And then you can find out whole new ways to mess up your life Tongue

The "nice guys" thing was meant sarcastically. I was making fun of my own problem of excuse making. And there are things I enjoy, I like to play videogames. Just now I played some games with 4 other guys. I just had to rant it all out, which worked.

[Image: godtroll.php]
[+] 1 user Likes NL Atheist's post
16-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Yeah, I had an infection once, and since it hurt to pee, I didn't drink water. At least, until it got worse and I saw a doctor about it. It is much better to drink water! Lots of it! I also chugged a 64 oz bottle of cranberry juice on the way home from the doctor. It helps to flush out the bad stuff in there. Even if you have antibiotics, lots and lots of water make it hurt less.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-07-2013, 01:24 PM
I am now debugging my debugger... The frustration is palpable in the air around my desk.
Fuck you Xdebug. Fuck you Net Beans. Fuck you Drupal. Fuck you Deploy. Fuck you Services. Chrome you are cool...I'm out.

[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post