Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-07-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Ranting corner
So I go to sleep at like 1pm yesterday after talking to Chas, Rev and someone unimportant. I wake up like 12hours later and feel incredibly sick, like I wanna throw up. I had the shakes and could hardly move. So I watched an episode of lost and went back to sleep, woke up another 10hours later and now I feel like I could run a fucking marathon...

That is the last time I buy 1kg of acid drops...

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2013, 07:04 PM
(17-07-2013 06:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I go to sleep at like 1pm yesterday after talking to Chas, Rev and someone unimportant. I wake up like 12hours later and feel incredibly sick, like I wanna throw up. I had the shakes and could hardly move. So I watched an episode of lost and went back to sleep, woke up another 10hours later and now I feel like I could run a fucking marathon...

That is the last time I buy 1kg of acid drops...

AwesomeThumbsup Sometimes your body just needs time to do its thing.

17-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Maybe you should have put them in the tub and rolled around on them instead of eating them all in a week...geez Muffs...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
17-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Too fucking hot and humid here, AC not working well, dogs want to cuddle all the time, and it's not even supposed to get cool all night. I'm trying to drink enough rum to not care. One day, maybe I'll move to fucking Norway or something, where I'd be ok with the weather. My eyeball is still healing from surgery and I have headaches all the fucking time from having mismatched eyeballs, but I am considering monovision so I am trying to get used to it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-07-2013, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2013 09:07 PM by Dark Light.)
(17-07-2013 07:23 PM)amyb Wrote:  Too fucking hot and humid here, AC not working well, dogs want to cuddle all the time, and it's not even supposed to get cool all night. I'm trying to drink enough rum to not care. One day, maybe I'll move to fucking Norway or something, where I'd be ok with the weather. My eyeball is still healing from surgery and I have headaches all the fucking time from having mismatched eyeballs, but I am considering monovision so I am trying to get used to it.

Don't be to quick to pack your bags. For one, Norway is fucking outrageously expensive. Also, it doesn't get as hot in Norway, but they do have hot days, and they don't have AC over there. They just don't. AC is not a common feature in homes over there. At least that's what they said on HGTV.

17-07-2013, 09:12 PM
(17-07-2013 07:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Maybe you should have put them in the tub and rolled around on them instead of eating them all in a week...geez Muffs...

Next time.

17-07-2013, 09:24 PM
(17-07-2013 09:04 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Don't be to quick to pack your bags. For one, Norway is fucking outrageously expensive. Also, it doesn't get as hot in Norway, but they do have hot days, and they don't have AC over there. They just don't. AC is not a common feature in homes over there. At least that's what they said on HGTV.

The AC in my home right now exists, but it's easily overlooked because I can't even tell the thing is on unless I'm right on top of it. I just took a cold shower and drank more rum though, so all is well. Can't afford to move anywhere right now, anyway, got too many bills.
17-07-2013, 09:26 PM
Is it central air? If so make sure your filter is clean...that will help.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
17-07-2013, 09:28 PM
No, it's an old and shitty air conditioner. Never turned it on until today. This year, I mean.
17-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Not happy with my hair right now, it's got the whole beetles look going on. ehhh.